Top 10 35 Hp Engine
Nowadays, there are so many products of 3.5 hp engine in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 3.5 hp engine in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 3.5 hp engine which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
994 reviews analysed
1. Briggs and Stratton 13R232-0001-F1 Engine
- Dura-bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Dual ball bearing
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9.50 gross torque, this engine features a premium dual clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited warranty of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank.
2. Briggs and Stratton 83132-1035-F1 550 Series 127cc Engine
Briggs and Stratton 550 Series engine runs cooler and cleaner, delivering more power, smoother operation, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. Excellent performer for mid-duty applications. Dura-Bore(r) cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life, float carburetor for consistent, easy starting, maintenance-free Magnetron(r) electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts, Maxi-Clean(tm) automotive-type pleated paper air filter provides superior protection for long engine life, dual oil filter and drain, dual ball bearings that reduces wear for longer life, 50-state compliant engine, buyer protection package provides two-year consumer warranty.
3. Briggs & Stratton 19L232-0036-F1 305cc 10.0 Gross HP Vanguard Engine with a 1-Inch Diameter by 2-29/32-Inch Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24-Inch
- High-Mounted canister-style air cleaner has 22% more filter area than the competition
- Transport Guard fuel/ignition shut off system protects the engine from oil/fuel dilution during transport (205cc and 305cc models only)
- Commercial-style carburetor includes additional fuel passages for reliable starting and smooth running operation at a wide range of loads
- Metal fuel tank reduces emissions and is mounted directly to the engine block to enhance durability
- Buyer protection package provides three-year commercial limited warranty
These new single-cylinder engines are the result of listening to leading equipment manufacturers, contractors and owners of rental stores who talked about operating power equipment under the most challenging conditions. Take a closer look: Every design innovation and integrated technology is customer-driven, because out there where the work gets done, proven engine performance means business. Typical applications include: Cement Mixers, Aerators, Tillers, Pumps, Compaction Plates and Generators. Gross Horsepower: 10, Engine Displacement (cc): 305 cc, Number of Cylinders: One, Engine Configuration: Horizontal, Bore: 3.12in (79mm), Stroke: 2.44in (62mm), Compression Ratio: 8.1:1, Ignition System: Magnetron, Lubrication System: Splash, Carburetor: Single Barrel Float Feed, Engine Cooling: Air, Engine Fuel: Gasoline, Governor: Mechanical, PTO (Standard): 1″ SAE Keyway, Cylinder Block: Aluminum with Cast Iron Sleeve, Crankshaft: Forged, PTO Shaft Rotation: Counterclockwise from PTO Side, Starter: Rewind or Electric, EPA Compliant Engine: Yes. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
4. Briggs & Stratton 130G32-0022-F1 Briggs and Stratton 9.5 GT Horizontal Shaft Engine, Black
This genuine 208cc Briggs & Stratton single cylinder engine offers dependable power for your equipment needs. With a power rating of 9. 50 gross torque, this engine features a premium Dual Clean air filtration system and maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition. With a manufacturer limited of 2 years consumer use / 90 days commercial use, Briggs & Stratton provides power that you can trust. This engine includes a Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life. This engine includes an installed muffler. This engine includes a fuel tank. There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
5. Briggs and Stratton 15T212-0160-F8 1150 Series Intek PowerBuilt 11.50 Gross Torque Engine with A 1-Inch Diameter by 2-7/8-Inch Length Crankshaft, Keyway, and 3/8-24 Tapped
Briggs and Stratton 250cc 1150 Series Horizontal Engine produces 11.5-Feet.-Pound Gross Torque to get the job done. Compact overhead valve design runs cooler and cleaner delivering more power, longer engine life and improved fuel economy. U.S.A. 50-state CARB Compliant. Engine Displacement (cc): 250, Start Type: Recoil, Application: Tillers, compressors, log splitters, edgers, Engine Type: OHV 1150 series, Rated Power (HP): Manufacturer no longer rates this engine by HP, Torque (ft./-Pound): 11.50, Shaft Output: Horizontal, Shaft Diameter (in.): 1, Shaft Length (in.): 2 7/8, Shaft Keyway (in.): 3/16, Shaft End Tapped (Diameter (in.)/Threads per Inch): 3/8 – 24, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): Counterclockwise, PTO Height (in.): 4 11/64, Bearing Type: Plain, Cylinders (qty.): 1, Cylinder Bore: Aluminum alloy, Bore x Stroke (in.): 2.97 x 2.20, Cooling System: Air cooled, Air Cleaner Type: Dual element, Fuel Tank: Yes, Fuel Type: Gasoline, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 3, Oil Capacity (qt.): 0.82 – 0.88 (26 – 28 oz.), Low Oil Shutdown: No, Ignition System: Electronic, Governor System: Mechanical, Carburetor: Float, Throttle Control: Adjustable for a constant speed operation, manual friction, remote, Choke Control: Manual, Max. RPM: 3,800, Muffler Included: Yes, Auto Compression Release: Yes, Bolt Circle (in.): 2 5/8, Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.): 6 3/8 x 3 1/8, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 10 1/8 x 15 5/8 x 15 1/8
6. Lifan LF168F-2BQ 6.5 HP 196cc 4-Stroke OHV Industrial Grade Gas Engine with Recoil Start and Universal Mounting Pattern
- Industrial grade OHV 4-stroke gasoline engine with .75″ keyway shaft
- General purpose engine with universal mounting plate: great for recreational vehicles, construction, farm, and ranch
- Built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards and provide dependable performance
- Replaces Honda, Briggs, Kohler, and other brands
- EPA certified
- Compression release for E-Z starting – low oil shutdown engine protection
Lifan offer industrial grade OHV engines that are quiet and provide dependable performance. All Lifan engines are built to meet and exceed industrial grade quality standards, true 1600 hours engines with cast iron sleeves, automotive grade rods, pistons, rings, crankshafts, cam shafts, and other internal parts. These replacement engines can be used for many applications including but not limited to pressure washers, air compressors, trenchers, concrete mixers, concrete saws, mortar mixers, go-karts and more.
7. DuroMax XP18HPE 18 Hp Electric Start Engine
- 440cc D 4-stroke overhead valve design engine that has E-Z pull recoil start
- Shaft is 1 in. In dia and 2-3/4 in. Long, while the end is 3/8 in. Size 24 unf – Drilled and tapped
- 1.7 gal. Fuel tank which at half load can run over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel
- EPA approved for safe use in mandated areas
- Engine can handle everything you can throw at it
8. Db Electrical IBS3001 Ignition Coil for Briggs And Stratton 398593 793281
New aftermarket magneto ignition coil for Briggs and Stratton engines used on lawn mowers and other outdoor equipment. Fits Briggs & Stratton 2, 3, 3.5, 4Hp horizontal & vertical engines – models 10a900, 10b900, 92202, 92232, 93412, 93432, 93452 and 98902 replaces these numbers: Briggs and Stratton — 398593, 496914, 793295, 793281.
9. Ironton OHV Horizontal Engine – 208cc, 3/4in. (19.05mm) x 2 19/64in. (58.5mm) Shaft
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve reduces bore wear to extend engine life and reduces emissions and oil consumption
- Dual ball bearings reduce friction for prolonged life
- Cast iron crankshaft for strength in high PTO torque situations
- Recoil start with compression release helps you start on the first pull
- Low oil shutdown turns the engine off if it runs low on oil, preventing serious damage or failure
10. Kohler 2000 Series OHV Horizontal Engine – 196cc, 3/4in. x 2.42in. Shaft, Model Number PA-RH265-3103
This Kohler 2000 Series OHV Horizontal Engine is made with a durable, long-life design. Cool-running OHV design means your engine will last, so you can keep your equipment longer and avoid costly trips to the repair shop. Comfortable operation, with an oversized muffler for reduced noise and the Easy-Pull ergonomic recoil handle that makes starting easy. Cylinders (qty.): 1, Ignition System: Electronic, Mounting Bolt Pattern L x W (in.): 6.378 x 3.169, Air Cleaner Type: Foam element, Compression Ratio: 8.5:1, Fuel Type: Gasoline, Bore x Stroke (in.): 2.7, Crankshaft: Hardened, Torque (ft./lbs.): 10.7, Flywheel Brake: High inertia, Choke Control: On engine, Max. RPM: 3,600, Start Type: Recoil, Shaft Length (in.): 2.42, Bearing Type: Parent material, Shaft Output: Counterclockwise, Auto Compression Release: Yes, EPA/CARB Approval (California Air Resource Board): Yes, Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 2.21, PTO Height (in.): 4.173, Carburetor: Choke style w/bowl drain, Oil Capacity (qt.): 0.63, Engine Displacement (cc): 196, Shaft Rotation (From PTO Shaft Side): Counterclockwise, Throttle Control: Easy-access throttle, choke, shutoff, Cylinder Bore: 2.1, Fuel Filter: Yes, Cooling System: Air cooled, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 13 1/32 x 12 61/64 x 12 4/5, Bolt Circle (in.): 3 5/8, Low Oil Alert: Yes, Mounting Base L x W (in.): 6.378 x 3.169, Engine Type: OHV, Fuel Tank: Accu-fill fuel tank, Governor System: Mechanical, Muffler Included: Yes, Shaft End Tapped (D
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 35 Hp Engine for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!