891 reviews analysed
1. GE 13-Watt Energy Smart Fluorescent Light Bulbs, 8 Pack, 60 Watt Replacement
- GE Energy Smart 31064 13-Watt Spiral CFL Bulbs (8-Pack) General Features: 8-pack of bulbs
- Spiral style CFL bulbs Equivalent light to 60 watt standard incandescent bulbs
- These CFL bulbs are Energy Star qualified
- Save hundreds of dollars a year by switching to these energy saving bulbs Use up to 75% less energy
- Lasts up to 10x longer than standard incandescent bulbs
Looking to become a superhero but not into the costumes?Well you can help save the world with these GE Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs! This GE 31064 8-pack of CFL bulbs replace incandescent light bulbs and fit in the same sockets. The GE Energy Smart CFL bulbs use up to 75% less energy and last up to 10 times longer than the old style of light bulbs. When you change eight 60 Watt incandescent bulbs to these 13 Watt Energy Star qualified CFL’s over the bulbs lifetime, you would save enough energy to power a refrigerator for more than 9 months, operate five computers for 1 year or the amount of energy equivalent to burning over 850 pounds of coal!! Now to work on your secret identity…sorry but we can t help there, so order your 8-pack of GE 31064 Energy Smart Spiral general purpose CFL bulbs today!
2. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches Warm, soft white high definition light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature
- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps
- 8 Pack- A19 shape and size with frosted finish Medium base (E26)
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.5 Watts (800 lumens) Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves 84 dollars on energy costs per bulb vs. 60-Watt incandescent over the bulb’s life
3. Sylvania Home Lighting 74765 A19 Efficient 8.5W Soft White 2700K 60W Equivalent A29 LED Light Bulb (24 Pack), Count
- These LED lamps make an energy-efficient replacement and substitute for standard 60 watt incandescent lamps. At 8.5 watts, each bulb emits the bright light output of 800 lumens
- These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because each lamp has a total lifespan of up to 11, 000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore
- These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save money on your energy bill. Each soft white light bulb works as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs
- These LED light bulbs have a Color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white Color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
- This bulb is not dimmable. Operating Temperature (°C): -20 to 40
Brighten up your home and workspace with the energy-saving Sylvania LED a19 bulb – soft white! specifically designed to replace 60 watt a19 incandescent bulbs, this 8.5 watt LED lamp emits a bright 800 lumens of light. Why spend so much on your electricity bill when you can use a bulb that consumes far less energy in the long run, it’s much more economical to use LED lights.
4. GE Lighting 68510 Energy Smart CFL 10-watt (40-watt replacement) 580 lumen light bulb with medium base, 6-pack
5. GE Lighting 89623 Energy Smart Spiral CFL 15-Watt (60-watt replacement) 900-Lumen T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- $49 in energy savings over the life of the bulb based on 3 hours per day usage
- 60 watt replacement uses only 15 watts
- Estimated yearly energy costs $1.81 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Lasts 9.1 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- T3 spiral shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
6. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
7. GE Lighting 62906 Reveal Spiral CFL 13-Watt (60-watt replacement) 800-Lumen T3 Spiral Light Bulb with Medium Base, 4-Pack
Make colors and patterns pop while saving money on energy. GE reveal Spiral CFL bulbs use 75% less energy and last 8 times longer than a regular incandescent bulb. These bulbs provide clean, beautiful light in any room, helping you save money on energy without sacrificing style. Use GE reveal Spiral CFL bulbs in general purpose fixtures like table lamps and floor lamps.
8. G E Lighting #89623 GE 15W Fluorescent Spiral Bulb (Pack of 5)
Sold as 5 UNITS at $11.56 per unit. (1 unit = each.) FLE15HT3/2/DV/CD. 15 watt = 60 watt equivalence. 900 lumens. 10,000 hours life. Dimmable to 20% of maximum light output. Lead free glass. Clamshell . Manufacturer number: 89623. SKU #: 3237112. Country of origin: China. Distributed by G.E. Lighting.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 60 Watt Cfl Ge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!