Finding your suitable readers for acer 8550u ddr4 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 8550u ddr4 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
822 reviews analysed
1. Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf313 53 78Ug
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
- 13.5″ Acer VertiView 2K (2256 x 1504) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit 3:2 Aspect Ratio Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- 1 – USB Type-C Port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 & USB Charging | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) | 1 – HDMI 2.0 port
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution | Up to 14 Hours Battery Life
- 8GB Onboard LPDDR4X Memory and 512GB NVMe SSD
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 8550U Ddr4, Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf313 53 78Ug would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf313 53 78Ug was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint Sf313 53 78Ug would be the Best Acer 8550U Ddr4 for Money.
2. Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint
- Great performance meets long battery life with the Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor – up to 4.20 GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 8 MB Intel Smart Cache
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 8GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 20GB) and 256GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Fingerprint Reader | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8.5 Hours Battery Life
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 8550U Ddr4 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 8550U Ddr4 then don’t look beyond Acer A515 56 50Rs I5 1135G7 Graphics Fingerprint. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 8550U Ddr4 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- No Optical Drive.
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- No SD or micro SD slots
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
Built to keep you active, engaged, and on the move, the Aspire 3 A315-56-594W has the technology to suit your way of life. A stunningly slim body and impressive tactile finish accentuate real world design features.
Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz
8GB DDR4 RAM
256GB Solid State Drive
15.6″ Ful HD ComfyView LED-backlit Non-touch Display
Intel UHD Graphics
1xHDMI, 2x USB2.0, 1x USB3.1
Microsoft Windows 10 Home
4. Acer Aspire A315 Flagship I5 7200U
- 6GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State drive, No Optical Drive
- 802.11ac wireless LAN, Gigabit LAN, 640 x 480 webcam, 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Network (RJ-45), HDMI Output
- 15.6″ HD (1366 x 768) resolution Display, Intel HD Graphics 620 (DDR4 Shared graphics memory)
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5 GHz Dual-core Processor
- Windows 10 Home, 2-cell 4810 mAh Li-ion (6.5 hours Battery Life)
Acer Aspire A315 Flagship I5 7200U is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Aspire A315 Flagship I5 7200U if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 8550U Ddr4 is that even though Acer Aspire A315 Flagship I5 7200U is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- With Windows 10 Home (S mode), you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
If you are buying a Acer 8550U Ddr4 for the first time, then you should have Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint. It has fewer features when you make Acer 8550U Ddr4 comparisons of Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint with any other Acer 8550U Ddr4 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 8550U Ddr4, grab any Acer 8550U Ddr4 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer A515 55 35Se I3 1005G1 Processor Fingerprint
6. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-35SE, 15.6″ Full HD Display, 10Th Gen Intel Core I3-1005G1 Processor, 4GB DDR4, 128GB Nvme SSD, Intel Wifi 6 AX201, Backlit KB, Fingerprint Reader, Windows 10 Home (S Mode) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 8550U Ddr4 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 8550U Ddr4 and it could be any of the high value Acer 8550U Ddr4, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8GHz
- Google Classroom Compatible! Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, 12.5 hours battery life. Color: Platinum Gray
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
- Be dialed in all the time, everywhere and anywhere with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light, and delivers unmatched value in todays fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features a 15.6″ Full HD Touch IPS Display, an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity, and long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music, and documents all day long.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Memory
- No Optical Drive
Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor is another one which falls under Acer 8550U Ddr4 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 8550U Ddr4 and that is what has revived them. Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Chromebook Touchscreen Dual Core Processor is amazing features.
8. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
Acer Swift 5 SF515-51T-73TY comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor 1. 8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4. 6GHz (8MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 512GB Pie NV Me SSD, Optimized Dolby Audio Premium sound enhancement, Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73Gbps throughput when using 160 Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 3-cell Li-Ion Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2. 2 lbs. | 0. 999 kg (system unit only) (NX. H7QAA. 002)
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
9. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver which falls into premium category but Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silveris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 8550U Ddr4 available in the market today. Acer Sf314 54 56L8 I5 8250U Windows Silver was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 8550U Ddr4 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- The build quality is very solid and unlike a lot of laptops, you can actually use it in your lap without it frying your thighs!
- Build quality: this thing is feels rock solid.
- + build quality is good, minimal keyboard flex.
- I did have a small problem with the screen not wanting to turn on a couple of months ago.
- I do not expect much from a laptop with this price, so if it works properly, it is a 5-star for me.
- Similar to an apple laptop for less than half the price.
- Fast delivery great product value
- Battery life: I’ve owned this laptop for almost a year now and regularly get 8 hours of battery life according to the windows b… Read More
10. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 8550U Ddr4 yet, then Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 8550U Ddr4 Under 100$ and Acer 8550U Ddr4 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 8550U Ddr4 Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.