Nowadays, there are so many products of acer nitro 13.3 in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer nitro 13.3 in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer nitro 13.3 which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
710 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core Processor 3867U with Intel HD Graphics 610
- 4GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory and 128GB M.2 SSD
- Chrome OS | Keyboard, Mouse and VESA Mounting Kit Included
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 ports (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging, 3 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 Front & 1 Rear), 2 – USB 2.0 ports & 1 – HDMI Port
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi 5, Gigabit Ethernet LAN & Bluetooth 4.2 LE
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Nitro 133, Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Chromebox Cxi3 Ua91 Processor 802 11Ac would be the Best Acer Nitro 133 for Money.
2. Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Nitro 133 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Nitro 133 then don’t look beyond Acer Gaming I5 7300Hq Geforce An515 51 55Wl. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Nitro 133 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Great quality overall, fast speeds and enables me to switch between work and gaming easily.
- Im very happy with this wild gaming machine.
- The quality is amazing, the keyboard lights up, and it runs any adobe program flawlessly.
- The screen quality is acceptable i enjoy watching movies and shows on it a lot, the speakers are not so bad for a laptop.
- It’s super fast, super reliable, doesn’t have the craziest amount of space (i am a film minor so i have files that are very lar… Read More
- If you can get this laptop at a decent price, go for it!
- Big flag was that i dropped the laptop and the back plastic behind the screen cracked– replacing it cost me about $80.
- I did however upgrade to a 1tb ssd drive.
- I had at least 2 sucky laptops for college.
- Great laptop for reasonable price
- Honestly, this thing is great. It boots VERY fast and is a work horse.I’ve tried Destiny 2 on max settings and it has run okay,… Read More
- Ive been using this laptop for 2 years. I bought it in Virginia at FT Lee in AIT and have been gaming and working on it since. … Read More
3. Acer Hexa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R7lh
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2.0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Just 0.63″ thin and 2.65 lbs and up to 11.5 hours of battery life!
- 16:9 aspect ratio)
- AMD Ryzen 5 4500U Hexa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.0GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Hexa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R7lh has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Hexa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R7lh is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Hexa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R7lh easily gets the award of Best Acer Nitro 133 Under 100$.
4. Acer Nx Gc2aa 016 Cb3 431 C99d Traditional Celeron
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Intel Celeron N3060, 14” HD Display, 4GB Memory, 16GB eMMC and Up to 14-hour Battery Life
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
Acer Nx Gc2aa 016 Cb3 431 C99d Traditional Celeron is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Nx Gc2aa 016 Cb3 431 C99d Traditional Celeron if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Nitro 133 is that even though Acer Nx Gc2aa 016 Cb3 431 C99d Traditional Celeron is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
If you are buying a Acer Nitro 133 for the first time, then you should have Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd. It has fewer features when you make Acer Nitro 133 comparisons of Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd with any other Acer Nitro 133 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Nitro 133, grab any Acer Nitro 133 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
6. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Acer Spin 3 SP314-53N-53SH comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1.6GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.9GHz (6MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Multi-Touch Screen, Supporting 10 Finger Touch, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Cortana Voice with Two Built-in Microphones, 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.75 lbs. | 1.7 kg (system unit only) (NX.HDBAA.002)
7. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is another one which falls under Acer Nitro 133 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer Nitro 133 and that is what has revived them. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is amazing features.
8. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Nitro 133 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Nitro 133 to any other Acer Nitro 133 is least.
9. Acer Spin 11 Touch Screen Convertible
- Intel Celeron processor N3350: Dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks.
- 11.6″ 10-point multitouch screen: CineCrystal glossy screen technology maintains the vivid colors in your photos and videos. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. AHVA technology. LED backlight.
- Memory and Capacity: 4GB system memory for basic multitasking. 32GB eMMC flash memory is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- 360° Flip-and-Fold Design: Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes.
- Weighs 3.09 lbs. and Measures 0.8″ Thin: Ultrathin and ultralight for maximum portability, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 2-cell lithium-polymer battery.
Acer Spin 11 Convertible 2-in-1 Chromebook:
Enjoy a well-rounded learning experience with this 11.6-inch Acer Chromebook Spin laptop. The 360-degree hinge and touch screen ensure easy adjustments to suit your needs, and the 32GB internal flash drive is great for backing up homework. This Acer Chromebook Spin laptop has an Intel Celeron processor and 4GB of RAM for lag-free multitasking.
Why is Acer Spin 11 newer than Acer R 11?
The R 11 was a fall of 2015 chip introduction (Intel N3050 and DDR3 Memory), and took on a refresh to slightly faster chips in 2016 (Intel N3060 and DDR3 Memory).
This is the Braswell architecture, and it notably pre-dates USB C integration.
Braswell will be out of support in 2021.
The Spin 11 is the logical successor to the R11 on the Apollo Lake architecture (Intel N3350 and DDR4 Memory) and is materially improved in performance over the N3060, probably a good 59% in real CPU throughput.
The Apollo Lake Architecture also brings in updates, such as USB-C.
Apollo Lake will be out of support in 2023.
10. 2019 Acer Nitro Gaming Laptop
- Microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack. Connect to a Wireless-AC router for speed nearly 3x faster than Wireless-N. The Gigabit Ethernet LAN port also plugs into wired networks.
- 256GB PCIe solid-state drive (SSD)
- Four-cell lithium-ion battery for 5.5 hours battery life
- Built-in HD webcam with stereo microphone
- 1TB hard drive for extra storage.
- Weighs 5.95 lbs. and is 1.1″ thin overall
- Windows 10 Home operating system.
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8300 mobile processor – Smart quad-core, eight-way processing, Intel Turbo Boost technology
- Thin and light design with DVD/CD drive omitted for improved portability
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics – backed by 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory for a fast, advanced GPU to fuel your games.
- 16GB DDR4 2400 MHz memory
- 15.6″ Full HD screen – 1920 x 1080 resolution, IPS technology, LED backlight.
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
Note: The manufacturer box was opened to upgrade the laptop to the specific configuration.
Defeat the competition with this Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop. Its Intel Quad-Core i5-8300H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM keep multiple programs running smoothly, and the NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti graphics card renders 3D images and video on the 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display. This Acer Aspire Nitro 5 laptop has a 256GB solid-state drive for fast boot times and 1TB hard drive for storage.
Screen Size: 15.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
Display Type: Widescreen LED backlight LCD, IPS technology
Processor Model: Intel 8th Gen Core i5
Processor Model Number: i5-8300H
Processor Speed: Base Frequency 2.3 GHz, Max Turbo Frequency: 4.0 GHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory
Total Storage Capacity: 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD
System Memory: 16GB DDR4
Ports: 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.0 Type A (Charging) Ports, 2x USB 2.0 Type A Ports
Microphone-in/headphone-out Combo Jack: Yes
Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
Built-in Webcam: Yes
Backlit Keyboard: Yes
Media Card Reader: Yes
Optical Drive Type: None
Battery Life: 5.5 hours
Battery Cells: 4-cells
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Audio Technology:Acer TrueHarmony Plus technology
Speaker Type: Stereo speakers
Ethernet Card: 10/100/1000
Dimension: 15.4 x 10.5 x 1.1 D/W/H (inches)
Weight: 5.95 LB
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.