Nowadays, there are so many products of acer timeline in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer timeline in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer timeline which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
658 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- No Optical Drive.
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- No SD or micro SD slots
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel UHD Graphics
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Timeline, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet would be the Best Acer Timeline for Money.
2. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Timeline and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Timeline then don’t look beyond Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Timeline in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Windows 10 Home
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard easily gets the award of Best Acer Timeline Under 100$.
4. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
5. Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor
- Intel Celeron processor N4000, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 15.6” HD ComfyView Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen.
- 4GB RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 32GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Chrome OS included. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4″ x 9.9″ x 0.8″, 4.19 lbs. TiTac SD Card
- [Ports] 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth
If you are buying a Acer Timeline for the first time, then you should have Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor. It has fewer features when you make Acer Timeline comparisons of Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor with any other Acer Timeline but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Timeline, grab any Acer Timeline but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Chromebook 315 Computer Processor
6. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond 2021 Acer Chromebook 315 Laptop Computer 15.6” HD Display Intel Celeron N4000 Processor(Up To 2.6Ghz) 4GB RAM 32GB Emmc Webcam BT USB Type C Chrome OS + Titac SD Card which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Timeline in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Timeline and it could be any of the high value Acer Timeline, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
8. Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla
Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla wins the users. Most of them who buy Vg240y Pbiip Tecnología Freesync Pantalla once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Timeline in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Timeline to any other Acer Timeline is least.
9. Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x HDMI 1. 4
- Mad Free Sync and G-SYNC compatible
- 240 hertz
- 1ms response time
- 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- 240Hz using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Zero frame design
- 24. 5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN monitor
Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology which falls into premium category but Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technologyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Timeline available in the market today. Acer Xf250q Cbmiiprx Freesync Technology was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Timeline to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Acer Swift 3 SF314-42-R9YN comes with these high level specs: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor 2. 0GHz with Precision Boost up to 4. 1GHz (Up to 8MB L3 Cache), Windows 10 Home, 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display 1920 x 1080 resolution; 16: 9 aspect ratio, AMD Radeon Graphics, 8GB LPDDR4 Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port, 1 – HDMI port, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 11. 5-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HSEAA. 003).
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.