Finding your suitable readers for appliance modules is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance modules including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
983 reviews analysed
1. X10 AM486 Appliance Module
Appliance Module For Home Security and Comfort. Works with X10 Powerhouse Controllers and Timers. Just plug it in…. No special wiring!
2. X10 Pro PAM01 Appliance Module, 2 Pin, with AGC
- Turn electronic devices on or off with any X-10 controller or universal remote, from your nightstand, even over the phone
- Always come home to an air conditioned or fan-cooled home
- Control your holiday lights with a keychain remote
- The easiest way to automate radios, fans, air conditioners and lights over 300 watts
- Works with your home’s existing wiring no new wiring required
3. ZLINK, ZL-PA-100, Z-Wave Plus Plug-In Appliance and Lightning Module; SmartStart, S2 Security, Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, SmartThings, Wink, Vera and others
- SUPPORTS: Z-Wave Plus, Z-Wave S2 Security, and SmartStart for an easy and secure inclusion
- INPUT: 120VAC, 60Hz, 15A
- Z-WAVE: US Region, 908.4MHz, 916MHz
- MAX LOAD: 900W Incandescent, 200W CFL/LED, 1/2 HP Motor, 15A Resistive
- WORKS WITH: all Certified Z-Wave Controllers
- AMAZON ALEXA READY: Tell Alexa to turn on the lights or shut off the appliances when used with a Compatible Z-Wave Smart Hub.
From the manufacturer:
ZLINK – The same great performance and quality of other well-known brand names: GE; Lutron; Leviton; Cooper; without the expensive cost of branding. ZLINK, one of the first to bring important features such as Security S2, the latest in Z-Wave network security and SmartStart, simple scan-and-go, and installation to the market. ZLINK: high quality; fantastic price; industry leading features, performance and warranty.
ZL-PA-100 is designed to provide easy Z-Wave control for plug-in appliances and lighting that require On/Off operation. Simply plug the ZL-PA-100 into any standard outlet and the appliance or lamp you wish to control, up to 1800W, into the ZA-PA-100. Add to your Z-Wave network and enjoy custom scenes and scheduled timed events when you’re either home or away.
Wirelessly schedule and control any lamp or small appliance
Supports S2 and SmartStart for easy, secure inclusion
Space-saving design does not block second outlet or obstruct furniture placement
One switched outlet
Plug-in anywhere indoors
Large back lit button for local control
Works with all Certified Z-Wave Controllers
Internal resettable fuse to protect from surge current
4. X-10 Pro Appliance Module w/Auto Gain Control 3-Pin Model PAM02
- Grounded 1/3 HP 15 Amp 3 Pin Appliance Module
- Features AGC (Auto Gain Control) which compensates for low signal levels
- AGC circuit for control of coffee maker, stereo, humidifiers, etc
- Does not have intensity control or dimming capabilities
- Does not respond to “All Lights On”, not a 2-way device
The AGC Appliance Module incorporates an advanced X10 powerline circuit design which allows the module to operate in adverse environments.The principal advantages are greater sensitvity and better noise rejection. These modules are recommended for all installations where reliability of operation is paramount.The AGC Appliance Module is designed to control loads with the following ratings: Resistive load: 15A, Motor load: 1/3 HP, Incandescent load: 500W, TV/Stereo: 400W. This module is the three-pin grounded (PAM02) model.
5. X10 PRO PAM04 20 Amp Heavy Duty Appliance Module HD245
X10 started manufacturing home automation and security products in the late 70s and has been one of the smart home standards since its inception. X10 utilized powerline language to transmit control signals anywhere in your house over your existing 110V electrical lines so you can control lights and appliances throughout your home without running new wires Simply add a controller transmitter at one electrical outlet and add another module receiver at any other outlet and you have remote control of that module. Choose from plug-in wired-in and wireless models. This enables you to have the remote and automated control of lights and appliances from anywhere on your property. The convenience and security of controlling all your lights and appliances from anywhere in your house is simple and inexpensive.Features. Rated up to 20A 220VAC loads. Plug In device. Color White
6. X10 LM465 Lamp Control Module
- Works with any X10 plug-in controller
- Enables X10 remote control for a plug-in light
- Module plugs into standard power outlet
- Controls incandescents up to 300W
- Requires TM751 Transmitter. Lamp plugs into the module
- Control lamps with incandescent bulbs from anywhere in the house using any X10 remote transmitter
- Dimming control for setting the proper lighting
- Easy installation
The LM465 is the most basic of lamp modules. It is ultra easy to set up, portable and concealable. It is our most popular lamp module solution. Simply take the LM465, plug it into your wall socket, set the dial code and then control it with any X10 controller. It really is that easy! The LM465 enables you to control your lamps with the press of a button. They are even dimmable. Set the mood and dim those lights to the appropriate level, all without getting up. Use it in conjunction with other X10 modules and you can create whole scenes that turn on and off a whole room or even the whole house. X10 is simple, yet robust and the possibilities are endless. These are usually used to control incandescent lights, but can also control some dimmable alternative lighting (led, fluorescent, etc). If you have alternative lighting that cannot be dimmed, grab an AM466 Appliance Module instead! It looks and operates virtually the same, except it has a relay that cuts power on and off. It doesn’t conflict with some of the newer, alternative lighting options like the LM465 can.
7. Leviton 60A00-1 UPB Appliance Module, White
- Only products shipped and sold by Amazon.com (not third-party sellers) are eligible for full warranty and technical support offered by Leviton
- Control small appliances up to 15 amps and 1/2 horsepower
- Plugs into a standard 120-volt outlet
- Multi-color LED indicator lights to blue when the load is off
- The appliance module can sense the appliance’s local on/off switch to turn the appliance on even after it was turned off via UPB control
The HAI by Leviton UPB Appliance Module is a plug-in that incorporates UPB (universal powerline bus) two-way powerline communication technology, which gives it the ability to be remotely controlled by UPB compatible controllers. The Appliance Module has one UPB-controllable outlet that can sense the appliance’s local on/off switch to turn the appliance on, even after it was turned off using UPB control. The HAI by Leviton UPB Appliance Module is also capable of transmitting UPB messages when the local load switch is used to turn the load on or off. The UPB Appliance Module controls loads up to 15 amps, general purpose, 1/2-horsepower. The HAI by Leviton UPB Appliance Module is simply plugged into a standard wall outlet. The HAI by Leviton UPB Appliance Module comes equipped with a multi-color LED indicator that is normally lit to blue when the load is off. The LED will turn off when the load is turned on.
8. X10 XPFM Inline Receiver Module
You can enable X10 remote control inside a wired fixture with the X10 PRO Wired-In Inductive Fixture Module. Designed to control incandescent lighting fixtures or inductive loads, the module is compact enough to fit inside a single-gang box, a recessed lighting can, etc. This XPFM module is similar to the XPDF in-line fixture module, except this one supports inductive loads and does not support dimming. NOTE: The module can only be used in fixtures where 60-degree C wiring is permitted. SPECS: Power Requirements: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Power Rating: 1800W, 15 Amps max. X10 Control: On/Off, All On/Off Capable. Dimmable: No. Max. Operating Temperature: 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Dimensions: 2.94(L) x 2.06(W) x 1.3(D) inches.
9. GoControl Z-Wave Plug-in Appliance Module – PS15Z-2
The Linear PS15Z-2 Plug-in Appliance Module is designed to provide Z-Wave control to a connected load. The PS15Z-2 module is plugged into any standard grounded AC wall outlet, and the appliance or other device is then plugged into the module. Once connected, the appliance/device can be turned on or off remotely via the Z-Wave controller. This plug-in Appliance Module integrates with other Linear Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range).
10. Insteon 2635-222 NST2635222 Indoor Plug-in Module, White
- Control a non-dimming fluorescent light or appliance, turning it on and off remotely
- Integrated relay lets you remotely control up to 15 Amp appliances or 1800-Watt of lighting
- Unique RF and powerline communication doesn’t rely on spotty wifi for communication
- Outdoor on/off version available (2634-222)
- Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant for voice control via required Insteon Hub (2245-222) + Doubles as Access Point for Insteon systems
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and Insteon hub sold separately)
- Controls lamps, space heaters, fans and other small appliances up to 1800 Watts
- Works with the Insteon Hub to control remotely from a smartphone, set schedules, or control with your voice with Amazon Echo
- Also available in an Outdoor version
- Insteon Hub Pro enables this device to work with HomeKit techonolgy
- This product is an Insteon Dual-Band device
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Modules for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!