978 reviews analysed
1. SCOSCHE HA1700B 2005-10 Honda Odyssey Double DIN Install Dash Kit
- Allows aftermarket stereo to be installed in factory location
- Precision designed for a gapless fit between the dash and the kit
- Color and Texture matches the factory dash
- High quality automotive grade ABS construction
- Easy to install. No special tools are required. Includes step-by-step instructions
Scosche HA1700B 2005 Honda Odyssey DIN pocket kit. High Quality ABS Plastic. Specific Kit Recess DIN/ISO Double DIN
2. Metra 99-7869 Single or Double DIN Installation Kit for 2005-2007 Honda Odyssey Vehicles
Keep your dash pristine after installing an aftermarket radio. The MetraR installation kit allows easy mounting of your single or double DIN radio in a 2005-2008 Honda Odyssey.
3. Pioneer Double DIN CD USB Aux Car Stereo Receiver Built-in Bluetooth, MIXTRAX, Android Music Support & iPhone Compatibility, Pandora & Spotify, Pioneer ARC App Compatibility/Free ALPHASONIK Earbuds
- Double din CD receiver with improved Pioneer Arc app compatibility, mixtrax, built-in Bluetooth
- Android Compatibility, iPhone Compatibility, iPhone Siri Eyes Free
- Works with Pandora and Spotify
- Built-in Amplifier: MOSFET 50W x 4, 13 Band EQ with Subwoofer Control, RCA Preouts 2(2V)
- Enhanced Bluetooth enabled phone connectivity with Pioneer ARC Bluetooth Hub
Impressive in design and functionality, the FH-X820BS double-DIN CD receiver from Pioneer is for consumers who have more real estate in their dash and want a full-featured car stereo. This model features Bluetooth audio streaming amp; amp; hands-free calling, wideband speech HFP 1. 6, AVRCP 1. 5 for audio browsing amp; amp; dual-device connection with guest mode. It also offers Android TM music support, Pandora Internet Radio station creation and Siri Eyes Free Technology. Direct control of an iPhone or iPod requires an optional cable. The FH-X820BS is SiriusXM ready plus uses Free Lossless Audio Codec FLAC playback. Dual-zone color illumination allows you to customize the color of the text on-screen as well as select another color for the button illumination so you can express your personality right in your dash. Over 210, 000 colors are available for an endless number of color combinations to match the illumination in any vehicle. The front USB port and aux input are also fully illuminated. The 10-level brightness control allows you to customize the brightness of your screen. This adjustment can be made with 10 levels of brightness allowing you to adjust the MIXTRAX and illumination settings to your liking.
4. Pioneer FH-S700BS Double DIN In-Dash CD/AM/FM Built-in Bluetooth Enhanced Audio Functions SiriusXM Ready MIXTRAX Car Stereo Receiver
Pioneer FH-X700BT CD MP3 USB Indash Car Audio Receiver
5. BOSS Audio BV9364B Car Stereo DVD
- GPS NAVIGATION: Built-in GPS (Global Positioning System) Includes Coverage Of All 50 States, Puerto Rico And Pre-loaded Point Of Interest. The Text-To-Speech Guides you To Your Final Destination. View Maps In 2D As Well As 3D
- BLUETOOTH: Answer Calls With Just One Push Of a Button. Make Calls And Be Hands-Free With No Distractions. No Need To Hold Your Phone Ever Again. You Can Also Play And Control Your Music And Apps Like Spotify / Pandora Wirelessly
- MEDIA PAYBACK: Watch Your Choice Of Videos Through The DVD Player, Play Music Through Your Bluetooth Device, Pop In a CD or Use The USB And SD Ports For More Audio Alternatives. Tune Into The AM/FM Radio Stations For Up To Date Music/News/Sports And More.
- AUXILIARY INPUT: This Double din head unit Is Compatible With The Audio Output From Smartphones As Well As MP3 Players. Even More Ways to Chill. The built-in DVD player lets you play DVD, CD, MP3, MP4, VCD, JPEG and WMA formatted discs through this system
- INPUTS: USB / SD Ports, AUX Input. Connect a Rearview Camera (Sold Separately). The Steering Wheel Interface Allows You To Use The Existing Functions On Your Steering Wheel (Interface Module Sold Separately. We Recommend The Metra ASWC-1).
- OUTPUTS: Use The Front, Rear & Subwoofer Pre Amp Outputs To Hook Up Your Speakers (Front Left/Front Right And Rear Left/Rear Right) And Subwoofer. The Video Output Allows You To Connect An Extra Screen For More Viewing Capability.
- POWER: You Can Get 80 Watts x 4 Max Power From The BV9386NV To Power Your Speakers. An Amplifier Is Recommended To Make Sure Your Speakers Are Well Powered. Touchscreen Resolution 800 x 480
- EQUALIZER: Customize How You Want To Hear Your Music With The Balance / Fader / Bass And Treble And Control It All With The Wireless Remote Control From Either Inside or Outside Of Your Vehicle.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems Provides a Powerful 3 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon Dot Com.
The In-Dash Boss Audio BV9386NV combines easy navigation and entertainment with a 6.2″ touchscreen monitor. With pre-loaded maps for all 50 US states and Puerto Rico, you’ll never miss a turn on your next road trip. Get your fingers tapping on the steering wheel to songs on the radio or take advantage of the built-in CD/DVD player, SD, USB and Auxiliary ports to play your favorite music. Bluetooth technology enables you to stream music wirelessly through apps like Spotify and Pandora as well as make and receive calls hands free. With the Boss Audio BV9386NV you’ll get to your destination and enjoy the journey. For further product details, please scroll down.
6. Pioneer MVH-210EX 6.2" VGA Touchscreen WebLink Double DIN, Bluetooth USB MP3 Aux Input, in-Dash Siri Eyes Free & Google VR, Multi-Color Illumination Digital Media Receiver/Free ALPHASONIK Earbuds
General Features: Pioneer MVH-210EX In-Dash Digital Media Receiver – Released 2019 CEA-2006 compliant amplifier Power Output: Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels MOSFET 50w x 4 channels Advanced Sound Retriever Featuring Pioneer’s NEW WebLink Siri Eyes Free & Google VR 6.2″ VGA Display with Clear Resistive Touchscreen Multi-color Illumination AM/FM tuner with 18FM/6AM presets Authorized Internet Dealer 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty See the benefits of buying from an Authorized Dealer Playback and Audio Features: MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/AVI/DivX/JPEG Playback via USB 13-band graphic/parametric equalizer with selectable tone curves 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input Rear USB Input 3 Sets of RCA 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) Bluetooth Features: Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming Bluetooth Profiles Supported: HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth SSP: Secure Simple Pairing profile SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones Expandability Options: Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc. AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
7. Kenwood KDC-152 In-Dash MP3/WMA CD Receiver
Kenwood am FM cd car stereo
8. Pioneer AVH-4100NEX in-Dash Multimedia DVD Receiver with 7" WVGA Touchscreen Display
Pioneer AVH-4100NEX In-dash Multimedia Receiver featuring Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Mode, Bluetooth hands-free calling & audio streaming and DVD/CD playback
9. MVH-S310BT Single Din Built-in Bluetooth, MIXTRAX, USB, Auxiliary, Pandora, Spotify, iPhone, Android and Smart Sync App Compatibility Car Digital Media Receiver / FREE ALPHASONIK EARBUDS
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dash Double Din Honda 2006 Odyssey for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!