Top 9 Gas Appliance
Nowadays, there are so many products of gas appliance in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for gas appliance in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings gas appliance which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
646 reviews analysed
1. Lifetime Appliance 318282310 Surface Burner Knob Compatible with Frigidaire Stove/Range
- ✅ Part Numbers: 318282310, AP3774164, 1062940, AH979119, EA979119, PS979119
- ✅ Ultra Durable Replacement Surface Burner Knob Compatible with Frigidaire Stove/Range
- ✅ Fits models: 790.33043400, 790.33043401, 790.75403500, 790.75403501, 790.75403502
- ✅ Premium Quality: We utilize premium, highly durable materials guaranteed to exceed OEM specifications
- ✅ LAP Guarantee: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the product for a full refund, no questions asked
Compatible with Frigidaire Stove/Range
Replaces part numbers: 318282310, AP3774164, 1062940, AH979119, EA979119, PS979119
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, we are happy to help! Please let us know (1) your model number and (2) the item in question via the following link:
Whirlpool, Samsung, General Electric, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid, LG brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the above brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. Stanbroil One Stop Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit – Brass Gas Ball Valve and Flexible Gas Connector w/Fittings
- Highly durable, easy to install and use for most gas appliances
- 1/2″ OD x 3/8″ ID, 22″ stainless steel flexible gas connector with 1/2″ Female Flare on both end
- Brass Shut-off valve 1/2 female NPT x 1/2 Male Flare
- 3 different couplings,1/2″ male Flare x 1/2″ NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ male NPT, 1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ female NPT
- CSA certified
Along with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
5 Pieces kit includes: 22″ stainless flexible gas connector
1/2″female flare at both ends
1/2″ male Flare x 1/2″ NPT
1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ male NPT
1/2″ male flare x 3/8″ female NPT
Brass shut-off valve with 1/2″ female NPT x 1/2″ male flare
Fit for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves and wall mounted heaters
3. Mr. Heater One-Stop Universal Gas-Appliance Hook-Up Kit
- 5-piece universal gas-appliance hook-up kit
- Comes with everything needed for installing most gas appliances
- Includes 18-inch flexible gas line, 3 different couplings and on/off valve
- On/off valve provides easy servicing of appliances or summer shutdown
- Solid brass fittings. One Stop Universal Gas Appliance Hook Up Kit has everything needed for installation and can be used with gas logs, unvented wall mount heaters, gas stoves, and garage heaters
Perfect for gas logs, garage heaters, gas stoves and wall mounted heaters. Size: 3/8 inch, Compatible With: Heaters, logs, ranges, dryers, etc., Product Type: Connection kits, Fuel Type: Propane/natural gas
4. Dormont 0240892 Gas ApplianceConnectorKit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter Yellow Coated
- COMPLETE GAS RANGE INSTALL KIT: “Safety Shield” coated gas range or furnace installation kit
- LEAK TESTED GAS KIT: 5/8-Inch OD x 48-Inch length coated stainless steel gas connector
- GAS INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDES: two 1/2-Inch MIP (tapped 3/8-Inch FIP) brass adapters and one 3/4-Inch MIP (tapped 1/2-Inch FIP) adapter
- BEST GAS DRYER CONNECTOR KIT: Made in the USA. Everything you need to hook up your gas dryer
- Kit also includes one pipe thread sealant one leak test kit and one detailed installation guide
Dormont 0240892 Gas Appliance Connector Kit 48 In. Long 5/8 In. Outlet Diameter
From the Manufacturer
This Dormont gas connector is CSA Design Certified domestically and internationally for indoor and outdoor use with natural, manufactured, mixed, liquefied petroleum, and LP-gas air mixtures Durable, naturally corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel construction offers an exclusive no-neck design to increase flexibility Quality flared end fittings create a metal to metal seal to ensure integrity in critical applications Manufactured domestically in the USA, all Dormont gas connectors are 100 percent leak tested to ensure consistent quality you can trust Safety Shield coating provides extra corrosion protection from accidental contact with common household chemicals
5. 72" Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line with 1/2" OD 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP
- This is for gas dryers and not for ovens or ranges
- 72″ Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line
- 203-3132-72 – 6 Feet Long
- This item is not universal. Make sure you are in need of 1/2 gas piping otherwise this will not fit.
- Inner dimensions of this line are 3/8″. Make to measure before ordering or will not fit.
72″ Flexible Stainless Steel Gas Appliance Line With 1/2″ OD 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP. Stainless steel connector 1/2″ OD (3/8″ ID) 1/2 MIP x 1/2 FIP – Yellow Coated.
6. LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings
LASCO 10-1215 LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Coated Gas Appliance Supply Line, 72-Inch, 3/8-Inch OD Connector with 1/2-Inch MIP X 1/2-Inch FIP Fittings. For indoor or outdoor use. Yellow safty coating – corrugated stainless steel. For use with natural gas or propane. Connect to gas dryers! Larsen Supply a third generation family owned and operated company with over 80 years of experience has the largest retail plumbing line in the industry today with over 7000 packaged and 16,000 bulk SKU’s. We pride ourselves on service, selection and support! All Lasco merchandise if warranted to be free of manufacturing defects. Please revert to retail place of purchase for resolution of any possible plumbing questions, warranty or defective part replacement.
From the Manufacturer
LASCO 10-1215 Flexible Gas Dryer Connector Line, 3/8-Inch Diameter with 1/2-Inch Fittings, 72-Inch Long. 3/8-Inch X 72-Inch Gas Appliance Connector, Flexible Stainless Steel, Safety Coating, 1/2-Inch Pipe Thread Ends. Indoor or outdoor use. Yellow Safety Coated. Corrugated Stainless Steel. For Use With Natural Gas or Propane. To Connect Gas Dryers.
7. DOZYANT 24 Feet 3/8-inch ID Natural Gas Grill Hose with Quick Connect Propane Gas Hose Assembly for Low Pressure Appliance -3/8 Female Pipe Thread x 3/8 Male Flare Quick Disconnect – CSA Certified
- 24 Feet Flexible hose used in natural gas or propane applications. 50, 000 BTU/hour maximum capacity.
- High-capacity natural gas supply hose.Used for natural gas or propane applications.
- Functions effectively with natural or liquid propane gas
- unites LP grills, natural gas grills and RVs to permanent fuel sources
- 3/8 inch female pipe thread x 3/8 inch male flare quick connect / disconnect, Outlet connection: 3/8″.
- Attaches appliance to existing low pressure supply. Comes with dust cap and plug to protect the brass adapter.CSA certificated – Pass CSA certificate for your safety.
This 24′ Natural Gas patio hose assembly has a 3/8″ female pipe thread x 3/8” female flare quick connect/disconnect with dust plug and cap. Most commonly used to connect Natural Gas or LP appliances to an existing low pressure supply.
8. LASCO 10-1259 Flexible Coated Stainless Steel Gas Range Supply Line, 72-Inch, 5/8 Inch ID with 3/4 Inch Pipe Thread Fittings
- Perect for indoor or outdoor projects
- Premium quality gas hose and fantastic value!
- Yellow safety coated connector
- Bright colored line is easy to use
- Corrugated stainless steel
- Made with durable material to withstand time
- Works as both Natural Gas hose or Propane line
- Great for different types of gas powered projects
- Most commonly used as Gas Range Connector
9. Whirlpool 30-48KITRC Gas Range Connector Kit
From the Manufacturer
Everything you need to hook up your gas range Kit includes gas connector line, 3 fittings and sealant. In the State of Massachusetts, the following installation instructions apply: Installations and repairs must be performed by a qualified or licensed contractor, plumber, or gasfitter qualified or licensed by the State of Massachusetts. If using a ball valve, it shall be a T-handle type. A flexible gas connector, when used, must not exceed 3 feet.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gas Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!