891 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 76239 60-Watt, 650-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 16-Pack
2. GE Crystal Clear Decorative Blunt Tip Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, Candelabra Base (8 Pack) (60.00)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, refrigerators or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
3. G E Lighting 78796 Halogen Light Bulbs, A19, Clear, 43-Watt, 2-Pk. – Quantity 6
GE, 43A/CL/H-2PK, 2 Pack, 43W, Clear, A19, Halogen Light Bulb, 750 Lumens, 1,000 Hours. 4.62 Maximum Overall Length, Medium Base, Bright Crisp Light, Energy Saving.
4. GE 60 Watt Crystal Clear Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulbs, Candelabra Base (12 Pack) (60 Watts)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, some ceiling fans or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
5. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 76229 60-Watt, 540-Lumen Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 8-Pack
6. 6-Pack Edison Light Bulb, Clear Glass Warm White Old Fashioned Incandescent Light, Jslinter 60 Watt Dimmable ST58 Antique Vintage Style Light, e26 Base(60w/110v)
- This old fashioned light bulb with squirrel cage style filament, Clear glass, create to create classic atmosphere, fantastic for decorative lighting, standard (Medium) base E26 fit all home lighting
- ST58 Edison Bulbs 60 watt are exactly like a traditional Edison teardrop shape with warm glow allow you to perfectly light any space which will be the perfect piece for adding a timeless charm to your house
- Designed in Edison old fashioned style appearance, suitable for home or commercial decoration, indoor or outdoor, such as chandeliers, pendant lighting, wall sconces, use at kitchen, living room, bedroom, restaurant to create warm and intimate lighting
- It comes with 6 pack 60W 110V Edison bulbs, each one packed in an individual box, make sure the bulbs are well protected during transit, Need no worry about receiving broken/damaged light bulb. If bulbs are damaged or broken during transit, we’ ll make timely compensation
- Jslinter Light Bulb Made from high quality “Thomas Edison” style filament and premium outer glass with 1 Year warranty, 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Long lifespan for 3500 hours, effectively reduces frequency of changing light bulbs,we strive to provide top quality vintage light bulb to you
7. GE Classic 60-Watt 2500K Dimmable A15 Light Fixture Fan Clear Incandescent Light Bulb (2-Pack) 42926 Candelabra Base (E12)
- Warm, soft white light/2500 kelvin color temperature 2 incandescent bulb per package
- Rugged filament resists vibration Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches
- Uses 60 Watts (635 lumens) Rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Candelabra base (E12) General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, ceiling fans and pendant lights
GE crystal clear 60 watt clear finish A15 ceiling fan light bulbs illuminate your home with soft, pleasing incandescent light. They are dimmable to provide just the right brightness. GE crystal clear A15 ceiling fan bulbs are rated to last 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day use. The rugged filament resists vibration better than standard incandescent bulbs. Use these incandescent A15 bulbs with intermediate bases in indoor ceiling lights, ceiling fans and pendant lighting.
8. GE Lighting 60-Watt 580-Lumen Vibration Resistant B13 Light Bulb, Crystal Clear, 10 Bulbs
- Includes (10) GE Lighting 60-Watt 580-Lumen Vibration Resistant Light Bulb
- Uses 60 watts. Blunt Tip, Medium Base.
- Provides approximately 580 lumens of light, illuminating your environment around you
- Rated to last over 3 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Soft White 2700K Color Temperature provides Warm, illuminating light
9. GE 78798-12 Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb, 72-Watt, 6 2-Packs (Total 12 Bulbs)
Halogen Crystal Clear A19 Bulb
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Crystal Clear 60 W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!