Finding your suitable readers for ge refrigerator gne26gmdces motor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ge refrigerator gne26gmdces motor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
606 reviews analysed
1. WR60X29099 GE Refrigerator fresh food fan motor
General Electric updated evaporator fan motor made to replace WR49X25197 kit no Firmware needed.
2. GE Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor WR60X26866, WR60X26033
The manufacturer substituted part WR60X26033 with this new part WR60X26866. Evaporator fan motor only. Does not come with firmware updater.
3. WR60X10357 GE Fresh food evaporator fan motor
WR60X10357 GE Refrigerator Fresh food evaporator fan motor.
4. GE RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter
- it work with any refrigerator that currently uses GE’s RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- GE’s most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi) – 25 min. – 120 max
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
GE REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER. Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
From the Manufacturer
GE’s most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
5. OEM GE Refrigerator Evaporator Fan For GE Refrigerators: V80E14MS2A3-57A611
6. WR60X10358 GE Refrigerator Fan Condenser Dc
Part Number WR60X10358 replaces WR60X10339.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
7. WR60X10141 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor for GE & Hotpoint Fridges by PartsBroz – Replaces WR60X23584, AP5955766, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10141: It’s a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: Our evaporator fan motor is a direct fit for several General Electric and Hotpoint brand refrigerators. This includes model numbers 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW.
- ✅ RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE: If your fridge seems too warm or makes strange noises, you may need a new evaporator fan motor. This part helps to circulate cool air throughout your fridge.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: For this repair, you’ll need a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver. It’s a simple fix that should have your refrigerator running again in no time.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: This premium part meets or exceeds original manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. Specs: 60 Hz, 3W, 115V, 1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter
The evaporator fan motor sits in the back of your freezer. It draws cool air through the evaporator coil and then circulates it throughout the refrigerator to keep your food cold. If your fridge seems warm or makes weird noises, it may be time to replace the evaporator fan motor. The PartsBroz fan motor works with several GE manufactured refrigerators and offers long-lasting durability.
Empty out your freezer and disconnect it from its power source before beginning this repair. Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver, a Phillips screwdriver, a quarter-inch nut driver, and a 5/16-inch nut driver.
Gets Your Fridge Working Again
If your fridge won’t stay cool, don’t give up just yet. Replacing a worn out evaporator fan motor can restore cool air to your refrigerator. Best of all, it’s an inexpensive fix that you can do yourself. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge makes strange noises
- Fridge is too warm
- Freezer is too warm
- Fridge won’t turn on
Compatible GE and Hotpoint refrigerator models include: 36211XBMBRWW, 36211XBMDRWW, 36211XBMERWW, and 36211XBMFRWW
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part is a functional equivalent for part numbers WR60X10141, WR60X10346, PS10063450, WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, B0170EQ3D6, AP5955766, and WR60X23584.
Unsure about compatibility? We’d love to help. Reach out to us in the customer questions and answer section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
8. Refrigerator Evaporator Freezer Fan Motor Assembly for General Electric GE WR60X10141 WR60X10138 WR60X10346 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045 WR60X23584
This is Non-OEM product.
Replacement Model Numbers:WR60X10346 WR60X10138 WR60X10072 WR60X10046 WR60X10045
9. General Electric WR55X10025 Refrigerator Temperature Sensor
This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits with various GE Brand models. OEM Part # WR55X10025. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
10. GE WR17X13046 Refrigerator Condenser Fan Motor Bracket Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Ge
- This condenser fan motor bracket (part number WR17X13046) is for refrigerators
- Unplug the refrigerator and safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This condenser fan motor bracket (part number WR17X13046) is for refrigerators. Condenser fan motor bracket WR17X13046 holds the condenser fan motor in place. Unplug the refrigerator and safely store any food that could deteriorate while the power is off before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Refrigerator Gne26gmdces Motor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!