579 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell HZ-980 MyEnergySmart Infared Whole Room Heater
- EnergySmart Technology Saves up to 35% – Energy Usage Indicator
- Touch screen digital controls, large LCD display
- Programmable Thermostat, 1-8 Hour Timer, 3 Continuous heat settings & remote control
- 2 MYTemp settings for personalized comfort. Robust interior copper alloy construction with 6 premium quartz elements
- Exceeds Industry Safety Standards, 4 Way Tip Over Switch & Overheat Protection
See how the HZ-980 works.
Find out more about our new IR Heaters.
Infrared heat comes from a spectrum of light which is invisible to our eyes. It feels the same as the heat you would feel from the sun. This electric heater uses 6 concealed, non-combustible quartz elements to generate infrared heat. With a heat output of 5,200 BTUs of soft, non-drying heat it is fast, quiet and comforting with excellent advantages:
The HZ-980 offers these great benefits.
Save up to 35% on energy bills!
2. Honeywell HZ-789 EnergySmart Electric Oil Filled Radiator Whole Room Heater
- WHOLE ROOM HEAT: EnergySmart technology makes this heater not only powerful but energy efficient. It features Digital EasySet Controls with a 1-12 Hour Timer, adjustable thermostat & 3 heat settings.
- SAFE & MOBILE: A large, easy-pull handle & easy-glide wheels make this heater simple to move, & it’s loaded with safety features: 360° Tip-Over Switch, overheat protection & thermal insulated wiring.
- INCREASE YOUR COMFORT: Portable heaters can help increase comfort & supplement home heating needs. Honeywell carries a range of heaters including personal, ceramic, fan forced, radiant, & infrared.
- SMART SAVINGS: Portable heaters are an easy way to add warmth to any space. By turning down your home thermostat a few degrees & heating just the room you’re in, a space heater can help you save money.
- HONEYWELL QUALITY: Help improve heating & energy savings in your home, office, or school using an energy efficient Honeywell portable heater to bring comfort to any sized room from small to large.
Honeywell EnergySmart Electric Radiator Whole Room Heater w/ EnergySmart Technology
3. Ademco Honeywell 5811 Thin Door/Window Contact Transmitter
4. L5210PK LYNX Touch 5210 with (3) 5816WMWH Door/Window Transmitters, (1) 5834-4 Four-button Wireless Keyfob & (1) 5800PIR-RES Wireless Motion Detector
5. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell 5200 Mini for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!