Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo smsrt phone in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo smsrt phone in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo smsrt phone which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
989 reviews analysed
1. Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra Factory Unlocked Phone – 6" Screen – 32GB – Black (U.S. Warranty)
- Large 6” edge-to-edge full HD display (1080P) with curved 2.5D Corning Gorilla glass. Connectivity- A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS), WiFi Miracast, Bluetooth 5 wireless technology, Google Cast, NFC, USB Type-C
- 23 MP Main Camera with 1/2.3″ Exmor RS for mobile image sensor and 24mm wide-angle F2.0 lens, 4K video recording, and 120fps slow motion video
- 16MP Exmor RS front-facing Camera, optical image stabilizer (OIS), and smart selfie flash. Additional 8MP Exmor R front-facing Camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Octa-core processor. Always-on fingerprint sensor, 3,580 mAh battery, and SmartAmp for more immersive sound. Networks : GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G). UMTS HSPA+ (3G)
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Cricket wireless, simple mobile, and others
Xperia XA2 Ultra takes the Sony borderless smartphone series to new heights by adding a host of enhancements that make this large-screen device stand out even further from its competition. XA2 Ultra’s high-resolution 23MP main camera has been upgraded with 4K video recording and 120fps slow-motion video capture and much improved low-light sensitivity at ISO 12800. The device takes a massive step up with dual front cameras: a 16MP camera with OIS and display flash and an all-new secondary 8MP front camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens. With its stunning 6″ edge-to-edge Full HD 1080p screen and reduced top and bottom bezels, Xperia XA2 Ultra delivers an extraordinary mobile viewing experience while still fitting comfortably in your hand. SmartAmp significantly enhances sound quality to perfectly complement the beauty of the big-screen display and ensure you’ll be deeply immersed in your entertainment. Other new or upgraded features include the stylish aluminum back panel, precision-edge detailing, 2.5D curved glass, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor platform, always-on fingerprint sensor, and a 3,580 mAh battery. With its beautiful large display, switchable dual front cameras, and upgraded design and performance, Xperia XA2 Ultra is the perfect large-screen smartphone for capturing and sharing a wider variety of your life moments in style.
2. Lenovo Mirage Camera with Daydream, VR-Ready Photo and Video Camera, Integration with YouTube and Google Photos, Smartphone Compatibility, Moonlight White
- RELIVE YOUR MEMORIES, NOW ON DEMAND: The Lenovo Mirage Camera lets you share your once-in-a-lifetime moments with friends, so they can see what you saw with the exact same lifelike clarity, and go through what you experienced, first hand. Thanks to two 13MP fisheye cameras to create depth perception, we can both live–and relive–your experiences.
- POINT AND SHOOT: With a massive 180 x 180 degree field of capture, all you need to worry about is where to point and shoot. It’s literally impossible to miss, the Mirage VR Camera captures everything your eye can see, and more.
- HIGH QUALITY VR PHOTOS & VIDEO: Built on the Qualcomm Connected Camera Platform with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 mobile processor, the Lenovo Mirage Camera features integrated, high-quality dual cameras and powerful processing for amazing image quality.
- SEAMLESSLY SHARE AND LIVESTREAM: With built-in Wi-Fi and an integrated X9 LTE modem as an option, you can share your 180 movies and images instantly. We’ve tightly integrated the Lenovo Mirage Camera with Google Photos and YouTube. All content can be uploaded to Google Photos and livestreamed on YouTube in VR.
- VR CREATION MADE SIMPLE: We designed the Lenovo Mirage Camera for simplicity, with just three buttons—power, shutter and function. Toggle between three modes: photo, video and live broadcasting. Download the VR180 app by Google to turn your phone’s screen into a viewfinder, letting you preview all your photos and videos before you share them.
The Lenovo Mirage Camera is a new type of camera that finally makes VR content creation a reality for the rest of us. Its point-and-shoot simplicity lets you capture the world exactly as you see it through your eyes. Those crisp, 3D immersive photos & videos will allow for an incredible sense of presence as you relive every moment you’ve captured, as if you’ve just stepped into a time machine. Video: 4K/1440P/1080P at 30 FPS
3. Motorola MOTO Z PLAY (XT1635) Factory Unlocked Phone – 5.5" Screen – 32GB – Black (International Version – No Warranty)
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Android 6.0.1, single SIM, 32GB Internal Plus 3GB RAM, Micro SD up to 256GB, turbopower USB-C for up to 9 hours of power in 15 mins of charging, 5.5″ HD display
- The box contains: your new Device, USB cable, earphones, charger (may be foreign) if so, a free US adapter will be included, documentation.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this MT-XT1635-32GB-BLKEU before purchasing, LTE may not be available in the US as this is the international MT-XT1635-32GB-BLKEU
- 16 MP Primary Camera and 5 MP front Camera
4. Lenovo K8 Note 4G LTE GSM Unlocked XT1902-3 Deca Core 2.3 Dual Rear Cam 5.5 (LTE AT&T Asia Africa Cuba Digitel Europe) (Fine Gold, 64GB)
- Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon Sprint Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, Cricket H2O, ONLY 2G Tmobile Metro PCS
- 4G LTE Bands: 850/900/1800/2100 3G 580/900/2100 2G 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz
- Deca Core 2.3GHZ 64GB Version 4GB RAM / 32GB Version 3GB RAM
- Dual Rear Camera 13MP + 5MP Flash / Front 13 MP Camera
- 5.5 inch Metal Body Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Stunning premium metal body in a choice of colours, superb design with flawless bilateral symmetry, corners with ergonomic curves that fit your lifestyle perfectly. You’ve either got style, or you haven’t. With the K8 Note, you’ve got it right in the palm of your hand.
Packed with a first-of-its kind 10-core processor plus up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. With 200% higher performance, you can experience smoother and more responsive performance. You can run multiple apps at the same time and seamlessly shift from one to another. Game, multitask, chat without a glitch.
Be creative with the K8 Note’s dual rear cameras; select ‘depth mode’ and watch your images transform with a DSLR-like depth-of-field effect. One camera has a 13 MegaPixel PureCel®Plus sensor, bringing in high-end imaging capabilities. The other has a 5 MegaPixel sensor, which simultaneously captures depth information. This means you can view real-time bokeh with up to F/1.2.
Switch to the front camera and you get a best-in-class 13 MegaPixel sensor. With beautification settings, you’ll always have great looking selfies. In low light or a dark environment? No problem. A party flash ensures you get that perfect selfie anywhere, any time.
Nano-coatingsplash proof technology
Enjoy your day, rain or shine. With its nano-coating, the K8 Note’s elegant metal design is protected from everyday splashes and spills.
Secure fingerprint sensor
The K8 Note’s secure fingerprint sensor integrates perfectly into the phone’s design. The sensor recognises only you – and logs you in with a swipe of your finger in 0.3 seconds.
With the K8 Note’s included 15W fast charger, you can charge its 4000mAh battery in minutes for a whole day of entertainment and creativity on the go.
5. Lenovo Z6 Lite 4G LTE 6.3 Inches Triple Camera 64GB + 4GB Ram L38111 (LTE Europe Asia Africa Cuba Digitel) Octa Core 16MP No Warranty International Version
- Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon Sprint Boost Dual SIM International model phone, Does NOT have US warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS.
- Dual Nano Sim Card 4G LTE Bands: B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20 TD-LTE：B34/B38/B39/B40/B41 WCDMA：B1/B2/B5/B8 2G Quad Band
- Octa Core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver) Adreno 616
- 64GB (50.1 Gb user aprox) 4GB RAM Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass Battery 4050 mAh
- 6.3 Inch Triple Rear Camera 16MP + 8MP + 5MP Flash / Front 16MP Camera
Powerful performance, Snapdragon 710 processor
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition is equipped with a 10-nm process Snapdragon 710 processor, 8-core architecture, clocked at up to 2.2GHz, not only performance, graphics processing capabilities, but also a breakthrough in the previous generation of products, more equipped 4GB of running memory* allows the phone to deliver even more powerful performance in your hands.
Tencent Games TGPA Performance Optimization Partner
Deep optimization for Tencent games and rewriting the game architecture at the ZUI level. Whether you travel to and from the King’s Canyon, or travel through the intense bullets, this phone will be an indispensable magic weapon for you.
4050mAh e-sports life, enjoy unlimited power*
4050mAh* power, creating e-sports-class battery life, supplemented by intelligent frequency conversion power-saving technology, whether it is busy office hours or easy private time, can help you get rid of low battery anxiety and enjoy full power.
The source of beauty, rear zoom smart three camera
Lenovo Z6 Lite Edition is equipped with a 16 million-pixel main camera, a 5 megapixel wide-angle lens and an 8 megapixel telephoto lens. The beautiful horizon is at the moment you press the shutter. Creation takes place here.+
8 times mixed zoom, far-sighted
Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition achieves an excellent 8x blending zoom effect* through a combination of different cameras. It can shoot close-up, non-noise, and make you shoot farther and clearer.
Wide field of view, 6.3-inch microporous drop screen
The development of vision is derived from the unremitting pursuit of beauty. Lenovo Z6 Youth Edition has a 6.3-inch FHD+ microporous drop screen, and restores a more realistic audition experience with a more modern design language.
6. Lenovo C2 K10a40 5-Inch HD Android GSM Unlocked 8GB 4G LTE Dual Sim 8 MP International Version (Black)
- Dual Sim Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (Not Verizon Sprint Net10 or Any CDMA Carrier)
- Processor 64-bit MT6735p quad-core 1.0 GHz / 8GB Storage (5.2GB User) 1GB RAM
- 4G LTE Band FDD: 1/3/5/7/8/20 TDD: 38/40/41 – 3G Network: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 8Mp Flash Camera + 5 Mp Front Camera
- Gravitation, Proximity, Light Android 6.0, Marshmallow
Advanced Cameras Brilliant shots and selfies are only a click away with the Lenovo C2 Power. The 8 MP main camera has autofocus technology built in to help you take great photos, while the 5 MP front camera ensures that you always look your best. Loud, Clear Audio When it comes to your favorite music and movies, why settle for inferior sound? Enhanced by Waves MaxxAudio, the Lenovo C2 Power delivers exceptional audio quality, time and time again. Expandable Storage With 16 GB of storage as standard, there’s plenty of room for all your songs, movies, and photos. And should you need more space, you can always pop in a 32 GB microSD card (not included). Big on Battery Life Browse the web, play games, watch videos, and make calls all day and long into the night with the Lenovo C2 smartphone. Its long-lasting battery is also removable and can be rapidly recharged—giving you hours of power in just minutes.
7. Sony Xperia XA Ultra F3213 16GB GSM 21MP Camera Phone – Graphite Black
- 6.0-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~367ppi pixel density) with Scratch-Resistant Glass
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-Core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53), GPU: Mali-T8860MP2
- 21.5 Megapixel Camera with f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, 1/2.4″ sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama + 16 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0, 1/2.6″ sensor size, autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1080p
- Internal Memory: 16GB, 3GB RAM – microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio, RDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host
The 6 inch borderless display is big for entertainment but easy to hold for productivity. The Sony sports a 21.5MP main camera and a 16 MP front-facing one which take stunning photos. With a large 2700mAh battery and 16bit Octa-core processor you have efficient power and performance for all of your entertainment needs.
8. Motorola Moto G7+ Plus (64GB + 64GB SD Bundle) NFC, Dual SIM 6.2" 4G LTE (GSM Only) Factory Unlocked – US & Global 4G LTE International Model XT1965-2 (Deep Indigo)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 6.2 inches FHD+ 1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~405 ppi density) Max Vision – Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 3) – Splash resistant.
- 64GB + 4GB RAM – microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery – Fingerprint (rear-mounted) – Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with octa-core CPU.
- Rear ( MAIN) Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22um + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor – Selfie (Front) Camera:12 MP, 1.25um – Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps.
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
Motorola Moto G7 Plus smartphone was launched in February 2019. The phone comes with a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2270 pixels. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto G7 Plus packs a 16-megapixel (f/1.7, 1.22-micron) primary camera and a 5-megapixel (f/2.2) secondary camera on the rear and a 12-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus runs Android Pie and is powered by a 3000mAh. It measures 157.00 x 75.30 x 8.30 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 176.00 grams. The Motorola Moto G7 Plus is a Dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
9. Essential Phone in Halo Gray – 128 GB Unlocked Titanium and Ceramic phone with Edge-to-Edge Display
- With a matte finish to both the titanium and ceramic, this Amazon exclusive Essential Phone has a more industrial look while maintaining its elegant design
- Stunning edge-to-edge Quad HD display—the largest screen-to-body ratio of any smartphone. So you get a massive screen, but on a phone that still fits comfortably in one hand
- 13MP Dual RGB + Mono Rear camera with Portrait Mode and 4K video recording . Get more natural looking shots and incredible high-resolution video. Brightness- 500 nits (typical). Contrast Ratio- >
- 1000:1 (typical). Aspect Ratio- 19:10
- Huge 128GB of storage, included. Save all of your photos and videos without worrying about running out of space. Battery: 3040mAh
- Never charge your accessories again. With the revolutionary Click Connector, your phone attaches to accessories, magnetically—and even powers them. No cables or adapters needed
- Includes Amazon Alexa. Get real-time answers to questions, shop for items on Amazon, control devices around your home, access Alexa skills, and more, all with the sound of your voice
- Essential Phone receives rapid security and OS updates and now includes the latest version of Android 9 Pie
- Award-winning MQA technology to deliver studio quality music listening on the go
- A 3-month TIDAL HiFi subscription for new and existing Essential Phone customers with access to thousands of MQA tracks. Visit essential.com/audio to redeem the Tidal offer
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use
Founded by the creator of Android, the Essential Phone has all the features you care about most without a bunch of gimmicks. A large, edge-to-edge display, 128GB of storage, all-day battery life, fast charging, and more. It’s sophisticated. It’s simple. And it’s yours.
Ports – 60GHz Wireless, SuperSpeed USB 2x accessory power pins
From the Manufacturer
The biggest screen-to-body ratio of any phone! With a stunning 5.71-inch edge-to-edge Quad HD Display, you get a large screen in a phone that still fits comfortably in one hand. So you can enjoy more of what’s on your screen without all those intrusive bezels.
Crafted with space-age strength, titanium, ceramic, and Gorilla Glass 5. Its space-age strength helps withstand your day-to-day. And there’s no branding or logos anywhere on the device. So your phone is more of an expression of who you are—because it’s yours.
With a 13MP Dual-Camera and Portrait Mode, your pictures look great. And the Essential 360 Camera is big enough to easily capture everything around you in 4K — but small enough to fit in your pocket. So it can take it with you everywhere.
PH-1 comes with a whopping 128GB of storage. So you can easily store all your photos, 4K and 360 videos, games, and more without worrying about running out of space—or needing to spend more money on external storage options.
PH-1 runs pure Android. No unnecessary apps, preloads, or anything that gets in your way of getting the latest Android updates and features. You get a smooth experience that is fast and fluid.
The Click Connector on Essential Phone makes using accessories easier than ever. They magnetically attach and power up using your PH-1. So you don’t need to charge your accessories to use them. And because the Click Connector will be on future Essential devices, you can use your current accessories with future Essential devices.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Freedom is Essential
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
I know people are going to ask me a lot of questions about why I started this company. Why didn’t I just travel the world, ride my motorcycle, tinker with my robots, hang out at my bakery with friends and family. And to be honest I still do ask myself that sometimes…but not too often. So why did I create Essential? Well, my hardware engineers wanted me to talk about how we are bringing real passion and craftsmanship back into this category. My software engineers wanted me to talk about our vision for making all devices, even those we don’t make ourselves, play well together. My partners wanted me to talk about how we are using methods that could change how successful technology companies are built forever. And this is all true. But the real reason is because of what happened during a night out with an old friend of mine. As the night went on we inevitably began talking about what we didn’t like about the current state of technology. Less and less choice. More and more unnecessary features cluttering our lives. An increasing sea of products that didn’t work with one another… And just when I was about to drop another criticism it hit me: I am partly responsible for all of this. For all the good Android has done to help bring technology to nearly everyone it has also helped create this weird new world where people are forced to fight with the very technology that was supposed to simplify their lives. Was this what we had intended? Was this the best we could do? I left that night reflecting deeply on what was great and what was frustrating with the current state of technology today. After another long talk with my friend we decided that I needed to start a new kind of company using 21st century methods to build products for the way people want to live in the 21st century.
What makes your product special?
This is what we believe: • Devices are your personal property. We won’t force you to have anything on them you don’t want to have. • We will always play well with others. Closed ecosystems are divisive and outdated. • Premium materials and true craftsmanship shouldn’t be just for the few. • Devices shouldn’t become outdated every year. They should evolve with you. • Technology should assist you so that you can get on with enjoying your life. • Simple is always better.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
I have used the above principles to inform everything Essential is doing and they have helped me attract some of the best and brightest people from all over the world to join me in bringing this vision to life. We won’t achieve everything we hope on day one, but if you’re one of those people who also thinks it’s time for something new, please have a look at www.essential.com to learn more.
10. Lenovo Yoga C940-14 FHD Touch – 10th gen i7-1065G7-12GB – 512GB SSD – Gray
- Windows 10 Home, 2-in-1 14″ inch 1920 x 1080 FHD Touch-Screen
- Intel 10th Generation Core i7-1065G7 1.3 GHz
- 12GB Memory 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 1x USB 3.0 Type A, 2x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack.
- Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint reader, 4-cell Lithium-ion, DVD/CD drive does not included
Windows 10 operating system
14″ 10-point multitouch screen
1920 x 1080 native resolution. Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight
10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 mobile processor
Powerful quad-core, eight-way processing performance.
12GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
Reams of high-bandwidth LPDDR4X RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
512GB Solid State Drive accelerated by Intel Optane
SSDs with Intel Optane memory are the fastest as compared to NAND SSDs. Intel Optane H10 with SSD offers speedy storage and accelerates opening your frequent programs.
360° flip-and-fold design
Intel Iris Plus graphics
Offers stunning graphics on an ultra-light laptop. Delight in brilliant color and rich detail on 4K HDR video. Tackle creative projects or popular games with ease.
Weighs 2.98 lbs. and measures 0.6″ thin
Durable metal casing
Creates a sophisticated look and provides a rigid but lightweight frame that withstands everyday bumps and knocks.
Next-Gen Intel Wi-Fi 6 Gig+ (2×2)
Flexible, dual-band connectivity with greater reliability thanks to two data streams and antennas. Connect to a Wi-Fi 6 router to experience Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds nearly 3x faster vs. standard Wi-Fi 5 with improved responsiveness for even more devices.
Basic software package included
30-days trial of Microsoft Office 2019.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Smsrt Phone for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!