870 reviews analysed
1. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
The use of a vaccum gauge is essential to insure that a repaired or newly installed system is clear of contaminants. Improper evacuation can lead to costly recalls and repairs. The digital vaccum gauge measures what takes place beyond 29″ of vaccum.
2. BACOENG Vacuum Pump & Manifold Gauge Set – HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit – Diagnostic R12 R22 R134a R410A – w/Case
- Gauge Set — 2 Valve Manifold with sight-glass & 1/4″ SAE fittings anodized aluminum block body, oversized sight-glass for easy viewing the refrigerant flow high quality gauge and high accuracy of reading
- Vacuum Pump – Newly Designed Compact Vacuum Pump, Portable and Stronger. Flow rate: 3.6CFM Power: 1/4HP Ultimate Vacuum: 0.8Pa
- Accessory–3 × 4FT Blue Red Yellow Refrigrant Hose,2 × 1/4″ SAE Male to 5/16″ SAE Female Adapters（R410a）, 1 × Toolkit, 12oz Vacuum Oil, 1 × Manual for Pump and Gauge
- Hose– All hose are complied with SAE-J2196 standard standard. Hose Working pressure: 800PSI-4000PSI Acceptable refrigerant: CFC HCFC and HFC
- Multi-function Gauge– Ideal for R12 R22 R134a(Need Additional Quick Couplers) R410A R407C. Pressure and Temperature Displayed.
3. Supco VG64 Vacuum Gauge, Digital Display, 0-12000 microns Range, 10% Accuracy, 1/4" Male Flare Fitting Connection
4. Elitech VGW-760 Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Tester Leakage Test 1/4” SAE
- New Brand Vacuum Gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in a HVAC and refrigerartion system
- accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Free App (ioS and Android): Settable high/low pressure alarm, you can receive remote notifications when readings move beyond predetermined value. The data could be recorded and exported in Excel and PDF format.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Long Transmission Distance: Elitech Pressure Gauge App is connected by wireless bluetooth technology,up to 1187′ in ideal conditions (no obstructions).
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting.
5. RITCHIE 69075 SUPEREVAC LCD VACUUM GAUGE
6. Robinair (15500) VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump – 2-Stage, 5 CFM
- Robinair’s VacuMaster Economy Vacuum Pump is designed for air conditioning and refrigeration service
- featuring a 2-stage rotary vane design, 7.5 ounce oil capacity, and non-skid feet
- 5 CFM free air displacement
- factory rated to 35 microns
- 1/3 HP, 115V/60 Hz thermally protected motor
- Features an inlet fitting engineered for maximum airflow, while preventing oil backflow, and finned aluminum surfaces that dissipate heat faster, keeping the pump cooler and extending life
- 1/4 inch MFL & 3/8 inch ACME inlet fittings, 3/8 inch FFL x 1/2 inch Acme adapter, easy to read sight glass, easy access oil fill port, and angled oil drain valve for faster, more complete draining
7. Testo 552 – Digital Vacuum/Micron Gauge with Bluetooth
8. Yellow Jacket 40332 Blue Compound Gauge with 19110 Quick Coupler
9. Yellow Jacket Hand-Held Vacuum Gauge, Deluxe, 32 to 122 deg F Ambient, 1/4 in Male Flare Connection, LED Display, Battery, Plastic
10. Robinair RAVG-1 Digital Micron Vacuum Gauge
- Robinair’s Digital Micron Vacuum gauge is a cutting edge tool with an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage
- Patent Pending design employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani sensor providing extreme accuracy at low micron levels and rapid response to changes in vacuum – range is from atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Large, easy to read 5 digit display shows vacuum readings in 6 different scales – Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals, or Torr
- Gauge features a features an impact and water resistant case with protective rubber boot, integrated ‘magnetic’ hook, and an auto shut-off feature that prolongs battery life
- Includes a protective carrying case and 1/4 inch male flare X 1/4 inch male flare and 1/4 inch female flare X 1/4 inch male flare connectors/adapters
Robinair proudly introduces the RAVG-1; one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges available for field service. Packaged in the same convenient case as our successful Digital Pressure gauges, this standalone gauge is compact and can be used anywhere. The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow. Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is not affected by temperature. The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage. The product is not designed to read zero when initially powered on. Once the gauge is ready to use it will display a nominal indication of atmospheric pressure, as well as the enunciator ATM. These values are simply indications of atmospheric pressure to show that the gauge is not detecting a vacuum. The product should not be used as a measure of true atmospheric pressure. The product can display vacuum in one of 6 different units of measure: Microns (of Mercury), Inches of Mercury (inHg), Millibars (mBar), Millimeters of Mercury (mmHg), Pascals (Pa), or Torr. To change the units of measure; press the UNITS button on the lower left of the gauge front. Each time the button is pressed the unit of measure is changed. The selected unit of measure is indicated by the enunciator along the bottom of the display. The product will start up in the scale it was in when it was powered off. The factory setting is Microns. Robinair, a Bosch Automotive Service Solutions brand, is a global leader in service tools and equipment based in Owatonna, Minnesota. Robinair is recognized throughout the world as the quality and performance leader in AC/R evacuation tools and this position has led to its success with the full range of products that serve the heating/ventilating/air conditioning/refrigeration (HVAC-R) and mobile markets, which includes the automotive aftermarket along with other industries such as agriculture and construction.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Micron Gauge Ac Vacuum Gauge for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!