We spent many hours on research to finding microsoft office 2010 tutorials, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best microsoft office 2010 tutorials, you should not miss this article. microsoft office 2010 tutorials coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 microsoft office 2010 tutorials by our suggestions
568 reviews analysed
1. Open Office on CD for Home Student and Business, Compatible with Microsoft Office Word Excel PowerPoint for Windows 10 8 7 powered by Apache
- Open Office Suite delivers OpenOffice and Computer Guide on CD Media. OpenOffice is compatible with Microsoft’s common Office file formats: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx. Can View, Edit, Save and Modify most of your ➤
- WORD and ➤
- EXCEL documents. It can also export documents as PDF FILES.
- COMPATIBLE with most Office ✍
- Word, 📉
- Excel and 🍱
- PowerPoint files. Lots of EXTRAS INCLUDED. Not only does this CD have the best alternative office suite, it’s jammed packed FULL OF USEFUL INFORMATION!
- This Program is great for ➤
- STUDENTS ➤
- PROFESSIONALS ➤
- HOME ➤
- WORK ➤
- SCHOOL and ➤
- UNIVERSITY users.
- Includes Computer Guide by ewholesaledirect, Learn how to build your own computer. OpenOffice Software Manuals also included. I have also included my personal discount secrets guide!
- System Requirements: Windows PC 10, 8, 7, and Java run time, Some office files may not be fully compatible with OpenOffice due to advanced formatting incompatibilities. Software is available to download from OpenOffice, you will receive the software on CD media
Want to try an office suite compatible with Office at a fraction of the cost?
Then you have to try this OpenOffice suite! Version 4.1.x
If you are a home, student, or business user, this office suite is the best alternative to big brand Office Suites!
Open Office Software Suite covers any and all primary functions an individual at university, work, or in school might need during daily PC activities. Be it word processing, spreadsheet analysis or creating a presentation, Open Office offers many different uses, all while being compatible with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Writer: Word processing for creating text documents
• Calc: Spreadsheet analysis for calculations, formulas and breakdowns
• Draw: Vector-based drawing program to create graphics
• Impress: Software for stylish presentations
• Base:: Database to manage large amounts of data
• Math: Editor for mathematic formulas
• Computer Guide and Discount Guide by ewholesaledirect
• System Requirements: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP (32-bit and 64-bit). Requires Java.
• Lifetime Updates Included and NO Product Key Required. Licensed under LGPL v3, Open Source Software. You may run this on as many computers as you like. This listing is for the OpenOffice software on CD and my extra guides.
2. Learn Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 – 42 Hours of Video Training Tutorials for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote and Publisher DVD-ROM Course
Learn Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 with this comprehensive course from TeachUcomp, Inc. Mastering Microsoft Office Made Easy features 809 video lessons with over 42 hours of introductory through advanced instruction. You get our complete courses in Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word. Watch, listen and learn as your expert instructors guide you through each lesson step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, you will see each function performed just as if your instructor were there with you. Reinforce your learning with the text of our fifteen printable classroom instruction manuals (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced), additional images and practice exercises. This complete Microsoft Office course covers the same curriculum as our classroom trainings and was designed to provide a solid foundation in Office. Whether you are completely new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from an older version, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a proficient user. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs. Simply insert the DVD-ROM into your computer to launch the easy-to-use interface, click to launch a video lesson or open one of the manuals and you’re on your way to mastering Office.
3. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint 2019 – 20 Hours of Microsoft Office Training
- 3 COURSES IN ONE DVD. With this massive value Office 2019 tutorial you get 3 expert courses in one including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS. This Microsoft Office Training bundle is ideal if you’re brand new to Office and is aimed at users using the 2019 or Office 365 editions. Learn Office 2019 with this comprehensive bundle.
- BANISH YOUR COMPUTER DEMONS. If you’re worried about keeping up to date with the latest software, Simon Sez IT has you covered. Our videos are easy to understand and include follow-along exercises.
- YOURS TO KEEP. No training subscriptions, no monthly payments. This Office DVD is yours to keep! Note it’s only compatible with Windows (PC) computers.
- FRIENDLY & KNOWLEDGEABLE INSTRUCTORS. Our Office instructors are true experts and they take their time explaining the complexities of all Office programs. We don’t rush through content and you get practice exercises to follow along with.
Simon Sez IT has created over 90 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and has helped thousands of people across around the world learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve poured our expertise into this 3-course Office bundle and we know how to teach Office having had thousands of successessful students. We’ve got the experience you need to succeed.
Excel 2019 – Beginners Course
What you get?
A DVD that’s yours to keep and includes downloadable, follow-along practice exercises for Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Each Simon Sez IT training course offers hours of expert quality training videos for every level of computer experience. Each training video is recorded in high-resolution, providing picture-perfect quality. Follow along on your own computer as you watch and learn from the trainer’s narrated instructions and movements.
This self-paced learning environment allows for stress-free learning in the comfort of your own home or office. Play, pause, rewind and repeat as often as you like.
This is a computer DVD which is compatible with computers only. It will not work with a DVD player connected to a television.
4. Professor Teaches Office 2019 & Windows 10
- Learn Office 2019 with Hands-On, Interactive Training!
- Powerful New Features in Office 2019 – 7 Separate Courses! Over 400 Lessons!
- Learn to navigate Windows 10 in this comprehensive training tutorial that includes over 60 lessons!
- Professor Teaches is a registered trademark & box images and screenshots are copyrights of Individual Software Inc.
- Product is Delivered in a Closed Factory Fresh Box and Includes the Current Version & Unused Activation Code
Learn the New Office with Hands-On, Interactive Training! Professor Teaches, the #1 best-selling brand of computer training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Office 2019. Build your skills, from beginning to advanced topics, with interactive tutorials organized for fast and easy learning. Unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home, school, or work. Powerful New Features in Office 2019 Learn the new Office 2019 applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher. Create great-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Take advantage of powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information 7 Separate Courses! Over 400 Lessons! Office 2019 Training: Word 2019 Excel 2019 PowerPoint 2019 Outlook 2019 Access 2019 Publisher 2019 Windows 10 Training: Windows 10 has many features that allow you to access and share your information in new ways. Learn to navigate Windows 10 in this comprehensive training tutorial that includes over 60 lessons! Using the Start Menu Accessing Action Center Notifications Using Universal Apps Minimizing, Maximizing, and Closing Apps Using the Personal Assistant Cortana Navigating Edge Using Virtual Desktops Organizing Your Workspace with Multiple Desktops Understanding OneDrive, the Cloud, and More! Realistic, Interactive & Complete Training! Professor Teaches provides more than just videos. You’ll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention. Realistic simulations of Office 2019 provide an accurate learning environment, so your transition is fast and easy. Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included. Checkmarks for Completed Topics Glossary and Index Professor Answers for Instant Training The Fastest Way to Learn Microsoft Office! Learn from each of the twelve courses or just the ones you need!
5. Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint 2016 and Windows 10 – 30 Hours of Video Training Tutorials
- 4 COURSES TO UPDATE YOUR IT SKILLS: Whether you want to update your IT skills for work or for personal development, this Simon Sez IT training course can help you achieve your goal. The self-paced training DVD includes 4 courses for Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Word 2016, and Windows 10.
- PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS. This set of courses was designed to take you from beginner to intermediate level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Windows 10.
- PUT THE THEORY INTO PRACTICE: After you watch the training videos, you can test yourself with some extremely helpful exercises and see if you have understood everything. The training DVD also includes special exercise files that will help you digest all of the new information you learn.
- IT’S NOT AS HARD AS YOU THINK IT IS: Here at Simon Sez IT, we have great experience in creating effective software courses, so we have made sure the training videos are comprehensive and very easy to follow. So don’t be afraid to take on this training computer DVD.
- WE’VE ALREADY TAUGHT 400K+ STUDENTS: Simon Sez IT has created over 80 software training courses, 5,000+ video tutorials, and has helped over 400,000 people across 180 countries learn how to use Microsoft Office. We’ve got the experience you need to succeed
Do You Want To Follow An IT Class But Don’t Have Much Free Time?
Then this Simon Sez IT self-paced software training DVD is exactly what you need to gain new knowledge without changing your schedule!
The e-learning DVD includes 4 courses for 3 Office programs and the new Windows version.
More specifically, the courses are for:
So How Does This Work?
All you have to do is get the Simon Sez IT DVD and watch the 30-hour-long videos that show you how to use these programs.
If you don’t understand something, you can rewind the video and watch it over and over again until you understand it.
And if you run out of time, just pause the video, and next time you have free time you can continue the course from where you stopped.
The Training DVD Doesn’t Include Only Videos!
The software training DVD also includes some exercise files, which will help you test your new knowledge.
In this way, you will be able to see if you feel confident about using the programs, or if you need to re-watch some videos.
This e-learning courses has been specially designed to ensure that you will comprehend every single detail!
Choose Simon Sez IT For Undoubted Success!
Simon Sez It has created over 80 software training courses and 5,000+ video tutorials on a range of software programs.
More than 400,000 users in over 180 countries have benefited from our training courses, so you can be 100% confident that by the end of these courses, you will know everything about the 3 Office programs and Windows 10.
So don’t waste another minute!
6. Mastering Microsoft Office 2010 and 2007 & Windows 7 – 48 Hours of Video Training Tutorials for Excel 2010, Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, Access 2010, Publisher 2010, Excel 2007, Access 2007, Word 2007, PowerPoint 2007 and Outlook 2007
Learn Microsoft Office 2010 & 2007 with this comprehensive course from TeachUcomp, Inc. Mastering Microsoft Office Made Easy features 1164 video lessons with over 48 hours of introductory through advanced instruction. You get our complete courses in Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Windows and Word. Watch, listen and learn as your expert instructors guide you through each lesson step-by-step. During this media-rich learning experience, you will see each function performed just as if your instructor were there with you. Reinforce your learning with the text of our fifteen printable classroom instruction manuals (Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced), additional images and practice exercises. This complete Microsoft Office course covers the same curriculum as our classroom trainings and was designed to provide a solid foundation in Office. Whether you are completely new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from an older version, this course will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a proficient user. We have incorporated years of classroom training experience and teaching techniques to develop an easy-to-use course that you can customize to meet your personal learning needs. Simply insert the DVD-ROM into your computer to launch the easy-to-use interface, click to launch a video lesson or open one of the manuals and you’re on your way to mastering Office. We also offer training on versions prior to 2007. Check our Amazon listings or contact us for details.
7. Access 2016 Training Videos – 16 Hours of Access 2016 training by Microsoft Office: Specialist, Expert and Master, and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Kirt Kershaw
- 16 hours of detailed, high quality MP4 and Windows Media Video Access 2016 Training Videos.
- DVD Bonus! Exercise Files, Instructor Notes, Student Questions and Instructor Answers.
- All training completed by Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kirt Kershaw.
- Long time user of Microsoft, Kershaw offers more insights and points of view than other trainings.
- Access 2016 (77-730) exam: Our Access 2016 training videos include all the training you need to pass!
Microsoft Access 2016 training videos are developed and trained by Microsoft Certified: Specialist, Expert, Master, Microsoft Certified Professional & Microsoft Certified Trainer, Kirt Kershaw. With 131 training videos and over 16 hrs of detailed training offered in MP4 & Windows Media Video formats you will have everything you need to master, or if desired certify in, Microsoft Access.
Access 2016 Level 1 ~ 7.4 hrs of training
Access 2016 Level 2 ~ 5.1 hrs of training
Access 2016 Level 3 ~ 4.1 hrs of training
More Advanced Tables
More Advanced Queries
More Advanced Forms & Reports
Maintaining Access Database
Distribute Database & Security
“Kirt Kershaw knocks them dead. Video Trainer Access 2010, simply stated, is the best vehicle I have seen to help users learn the ins and outs of this Microsoft application. Mr. Kershaw is the working definition of a teacher: 1/3 knowledge, 1/3 skill, 1/3 entertainment: he knows his material, is skilled at presenting it, and holds the students interest while doing so. And, because his voice is so easy on the ears, repeated viewings of a topic are not problematic. Look no further for a top-notch vehicle with which to learn Microsoft Access 2010.”
Robert M. – Florida
8. Microsoft Office 2010 Training – Video Tutorials for Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access 2010
In Learn Microsoft Office 2010, we combine five of our popular Microsoft Office courses into one training DVD. You’ll be guided step-by-step by our trainers during 31 hours of Microsoft Office 2010 training. In Learn Excel 2010, your instructor will guide you through the numerous features of the latest version of Microsoft’s popular spreadsheet software.Learn great techniques to create professional looking Excel spreadsheets and worksheets which including inserting SmartArt, and WordArt into your workbooks and spreadsheets. In Learn Word 2010, your instructor will guide you through the numerous features of the latest version of Microsoft’s popular document software. We’ll cover everything from the simplest basics of using this essential word processing tool including inserting tables, graphics, and charts. We also demonstrate how to use formatting, mail merge, proofing and printing, sharing and customizing Word 2010.Learn PowerPoint 2010, your instructor will guide you through the numerous features of the latest version of Microsoft’s popular presentation software. We’ll cover everything from the simplest basics of using this essential presentation tool to more advanced topics that will allow you to insert audio and video, sharing with other Office 2010 applications, creating handouts, using notes, and merging presentations. In Learn Outlook 2010, your instructor will guide you through the numerous features of the latest version of Microsoft’s popular e-mail and contact management application.In Learn Microsoft Access 2010, your instructor will guide you through the numerous features of the latest version of Microsoft’s popular database software. During this 7-hour course, learn how navigate the new Office 2010 interface including the “Ribbon” and the new Backstage feature.A web browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc., is used to view the training courses. No internet connection is required to view the training videos.
9. Learn Microsoft Office 2010 Video Training DVD Course
- Complete Office 2010 Essential Video Training – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- Learning office has never been so easy with new advanced training tools.
- Our certified instructor shows you exactly how to use the program and clearly explain each step in an engaging manner without robotic voices or monotonies.
- Advanced training features such as Bookmarking and certificate of completion
Amazing elearning presents premium self-study video training courses for Microsoft office 365 – Excel , Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote (Five individual courses). These self-study lessons are in a format that lets you see the steps in the order they will be performed. Seeing the software in action and hearing instructions narrate each step is far more effective than reading a “how to” book. Textbooks and study guides with boring text and limited images that make learning difficult can’t compete with the CD training provided by these courses. you will learn how to work with Office Suite 2010 and become familiar with the Ribbon interface and other new features in lessons which full motion video. Each interactive course comes with a certificate of completion. After you have completed the course, you type in your name and print to keep a record of your accomplishments.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microsoft Office 2010 Tutorials for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!