Top 10 Portable Generator 13 Hp
We spent many hours on research to finding portable generator 13 hp, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best portable generator 13 hp, you should not miss this article. portable generator 13 hp coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 portable generator 13 hp by our suggestions
790 reviews analysed
1. Champion 4000-Watt RV Ready DH Series Open Frame Inverter with Quiet Technology
- Advanced Open Frame Inverter Design – 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional Champion 3500-watt generator, plus our Economy Mode feature saves fuel and extends engine life, No GFCI Outlets
- Quiet Technology and Extended Run Time – 64 dBA is great for RVs, tailgating, your next project or home backup, with 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 17 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean electricity for sensitive electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Parallel Ready – Increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100302 4000-Watt Digital Hybrid Open Frame Inverter Generator is one of the most innovative products on the market. Our advanced technology and innovative design will improve the way you power your life. Champion’s Digital Hybrid is 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional 3500-watt portable generator. We cut the noise level in half by integrating Quiet Technology digital inverter components. Then, we created an efficient mechanical design to decrease the overall footprint and weight by 20 percent. A quiet, lightweight addition to your RV and a cost-effective power solution, this Digital Hybrid inverter is smaller, quieter, lighter…BETTER! Champion’s recoil start features Cold Start Technology, plus the reliable 224cc Champion engine produces 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts, and runs for 17 hours at 25% load when the 2.9-gallon fuel tank is full. With a 0.6-quart oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter operates at 64 dBA from 23 feet, which is a bit louder than normal speech. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since our hybrid produces only Clean Power (less than 3% THD). Our Quick Touch Panel offers fast access to controls, while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time to reduce electrical load. As the electrical load is reduced, the engine idles lower, providing quieter operation, extended engine life and higher fuel economy. The outlets in this RV Ready inverter include a 120V 30A RV (TT-30R), two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R) and a 12V DC automotive-style outlet with a dual USB adapter and battery-charging cables. The optional Parallel Kit, with included standard 50-amp RV outlet, provides a clip-on connection which allows you to increase output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverters or digital hybrids. Buy this fully assembled CARB compliant inverter with confidence – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back up your purchase with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
2. Generac 7117 GP2200i 2200 Watt Portable Inverter Generator – Parallel Ready
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities . From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, the GP2200i provides the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator is right for you. The parallel capability allows you to connect two units together to power your RV air conditioner, lights, cell phone (via USB port) and other portable appliances at the same time. 2 years limited warranty.
3. DuroMax XP4400E 4,400 Watt 7.0 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit And Electric Start
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP4400E is powered by a 7.0HP DuroMax engine.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,400 starting watts and 3,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP4400E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
Air-cooled 7 HP OHV Engine with electric start provides 3500 Watts of continuous power.
4. Portable AC Power Bank, 300Watts 220Wh Pure SineWave Power Inverter, Mini Generator, Power Charger, External Battery Packs with 110V AC Outlet, 12V DC USB for Camping, Traveling, Emergency Backup
- POWERFUL BATTERY PACKS: 220Wh/64,800mAh High Quality Lithium Batteries, 300Watts Pure SineWave AC Output. *Support 4*5V/3.1A(Max) USB outputs for smartphones, tablets, GPS devices, portable gaming systems etc. *Support 1*9~12V/10A DC outputs for electric wrench, wheel jack, car wash, vacuum, air inflating. *Support 2*120V/50Hz 300W(Peak Power Output: 600W) AC power Inverter for all other digitals, like laptops, home appliance, floor fan, power tools, TV, outdoors lighting.
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE: You can plug it into any 110V wall outlet or into the 12V cigarette lighter or power outlet inside of a boat or automobile. You can also use solar panels to recharge the power pack during the daytime anywhere. Complete recharging via AC or DC power takes just 7 to 8 hours, and full solar charging around 10hours.
- SAFETY GUARANTEED: We use the Battery Management System (BMS) to improve battery utilization, Short-circuit protection, Over-current protection, Over-voltage protection, Low-voltage protection, Over-load Protection, Over-temperature protection, prolong battery life. A convenient handle and aluminum alloy shell make it safer and provide instant power, charging your (family) devices anywhere anytime.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Super slim size (7.88 x 7.88 x 3.1 inches) and lightweight (2.3Kg).The portable power bank is not only for emergency backup power at home, but also for camping or wherever you need power when you are on the go.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1*Portable power bank, 1*15V/2.5A Power Adapter, 1*Instruction manual,12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Portable AC power bank, Portable Generator, Power Source, Power Station can apply USB 5V, DC 12V and 110V/120V AC power to your appliance and portable electronic, it’s the ideal easy-to-move & use portable energy storage system supply solutionto many activities at home, outdoor, and emergency.
It makes your camping,tailgating and other mobile activities more comfortable. In an emergency, it can provide you with critical backup power. Stay powered and entertained anywhere!
Capacity: 64800mAh, 300Watts, 220Wh / 3.7V High Quality Lithium Batteries
Built-in Battery: 100% High Quality 18650 Lithium Battery Packs
Input Recharging Voltage: DC15V-19V
Input Recharging Current: 2.5A
Fully Charged Time: 7~8 hours
USB Output Port: 4pcs
USB Output Voltage: 5V
Output Current(Max): 3.1A
DC Output Port: 1PC
DC Output Voltage: 9~12.6V
DC Output Current(Max): 10A
AC Output Port: 2pcs
AC Continuous Output: 300W (Peak Power Output: 600W)
AC Output Voltage: 110V
Output Voltage frequency: 60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10℃-40℃
Lifecycle: 500 times
How to calculate the working times for Your Device?
For reference, Assuming power consumption of your device is 50watt(Max: < 300watt), working time will be about 220wh*0.85/50w=3.74hrs.
Working time will vary depending on the power of the product, the bigger Watt devices, the less working time.
1 x Portable AC power bank
1 x 15V 2.5A Power Adapter
1 x Instroduct manual
Have a question for GrantMaya?
Please kindly Click sold by “GrantMaya” on the listing => Click “Ask a question” Button on the top right corner => Send us email.
5. WEN 56475 4750-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator with Electric Start, CARB Compliant
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB &
- EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4750 surge watts and 3750 rated watts
- Please refer user manual for trouble shooting steps
6. Mech Marvels 4000 Watt Dual Fuel Portable Power Generator with RV Outlet, CARB Compliant MM4350DF
- 4, 000 surge watt and 3, 200 Rated running watt can run most household appliances and power tools
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road or during an emergency
- 7 HP 212cc 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Runs for 10 hours at 50 percent load on a full tank of gasoline or a full 20 lb. LP Cylinder
- (4) 120-volt outlets, (1) 120-volt RV outlet and (1) 12-Volt DC outlet
- regulator hose kit included
Keep your home running during power outages with Mech Marvels 4, 000 watt surge and 3, 200 watt running dual fuel generator. Perfect for homeowners, contractors & Recreational activities, It runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane for convenience. With four 120V outlets, a 120V RV outlet & a 12V DC outlet for battery charging. Excellent for camping or tailgating. The powerful 7 HP 212cc engine runs for 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline or a full 20 lb. LP Cylinder. Includes a 5′ Propane fuel hose with a regulator. Suggested uses general RV, home standby, camping, appliances, & on job sites. The included DC wire connectors allow for charging 12V automotive & Lawn mower batteries on demand.
7. Briggs & Stratton 30651 P2200 PowerSmart Series Portable 2200-Watt Inverter Generator with Parallel Capability
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems. Run Time up to 8.0 @ 25% Load
- 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
- Parallel connector port allows connection between 2 units for more power. Muffler : Super Lo-Tone. Start Type : Recoil
- At 59dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation (Sound levels may vary based on proximity and location
- measured at ¼ load at 7 meters from control panel side)
- Can not be shipped to the state of California
Featuring affordable, inverter technology from a brand that you know and trust, the latest Briggs & Stratton Power Smart Series P2200 inverter generator comes with higher wattage and parallel capability for your electrical backup needs. The P2200 computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent, and quiet power. Its 2200 Starting Watts / 1700 Running Watts paired with a lightweight, easy-to-carry design offers smooth, quiet power great for your camping, tailgating, food truck or residential backup power needs. The P2200 can be parallel with another P2200 or P3000 unit for more power. The new P2200 replaces model 30553.
8. Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet, 12V Car, USB Output Off-grid Power Supply for CPAP Backup Camping Emergency
- UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Comparing to similar battery powered generators, Rockpals RP250W portable generator has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ports. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC-DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 240WH(3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah) lithium polymer batteries and weights 5.5lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones 25 times, laptops 3-5 times, 32″ TVs 2-3 hours, mini-refrigerator or other small appliances, lights, and more (AC output). This solar generator is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE VIA THE SUN OR WALL: 1)The solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 50W or 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This battery pack can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet.
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet (The cooling fan on the side of generator will make a slight sound when working), no exhaust fumes.
- WHAT YOU GET: Rockpals portable generator (240Wh Portable Power Supply), 6.5ft / 2m AC adapter, 3.3ft / 1m car charger cable, DC to Cig Socket adapter, user guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
9. Westinghouse WH2200iXLT Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator – 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts – Gas Powered – CARB Compliant
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 43 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Oil Capacity: 400 ml
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: 52 dB Noise Output and Up to 13 Hours of Run Time on a 1.3 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable – Combine Your WH2200iXLT with Another WH2200iXLT to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord) – Also Compatible with the iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500
- Three Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support at 1-855-944-3571 – EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)
10. Champion 3650-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator (EPA)
- Designed for Safety – Includes a low-oil shut-off sensor and 0.6-quarts of recommended 10W-30 engine oil
- Reliable and Powerful – At 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, enjoy up to 9 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet
- Outlets – One 120V 30A locking outlet, a 120V 30A RV outlet and two 120V 20A household outlets
- Volt Guard – Prevents overloads and keeps your valuable equipment safe from voltage spikes, plus Intelligauge keeps track of voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
The Champion Power Equipment 100331 RV Ready 3650-Watt Portable Generator is designed with your safety and convenience in mind. For your RV, you’ll have enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. The next time there’s an outage, the 224cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine will provide the power you need to back up your home essentials. Champion’s Cold Start Technology ensures a quick start in cold weather, while the Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours so you can easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals. At 4500 starting watts and 3650 running watts, this unit can take care of your essentials during an outage – lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, fan and TV/DVD. Not only that, but the Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your equipment safe from spikes in voltage. Plenty of outlets are available, including a 120V 30A locking outlet (L5-30R), a 120V 30A RV outlet (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). Fill up the 3.4-gallon tank of gasoline and enjoy up to 9 hours of power at 50% load. From 23 feet, the noise level is 68 dBA, about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Designed for safety with convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers, a low oil shut-off sensor plus an included oil funnel for easy changes, this unit includes 0.6 quarts of 10W-30 engine oil so all you’ll need to buy is gasoline. Buy this 49-state EPA certified generator with confidence (this generator is not available for sale in California) – Champion Support and our nationwide network of service centers will back your purchase up with a 3-year limited warranty and FREE lifetime technical support.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Portable Generator 13 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!