Top 10 Refrigerator Bulb 9W 120V
We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator bulb 9w 120v, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator bulb 9w 120v, you should not miss this article. refrigerator bulb 9w 120v coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 refrigerator bulb 9w 120v by our suggestions
767 reviews analysed
1. SYLVANIA, 60W Equivalent, LED Light Bulb, A19 Lamp, 2 Pack, Soft White, Energy Saving & Longer Life, Medium Base, Efficient 8.5W, 2700K
- GREAT VALUE – This value pack comes with 2 bulbs, each with 800 lumens of light output at only 8.5 watts. Replace your old incandescent bulbs for a brighter and more energy-friendly home!
- LONG-LASTING – These bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 11,000 hours. You won’t need to constantly change your lightbulbs anymore!
- ENERGY-SAVING – These LED lightbulbs require less energy and can save you up to 85% on your energy bill. These soft white light bulbs work as a great replacement for old 60W incandescent bulbs.
- NO WARM-UP TIME – These A19 bulbs have no warm-up time. When you flip the switch, it lights up instantly with full 800 lumens of brightness and a stable, soft white color.
- SAFE FOR HOME USE – These non-toxic bulbs are mercury and lead free. It also produces no harmful ultraviolet or infrared radiation.
- SOFT WHITE – This LED Light Bulb has a color temperature of 2700 kelvin, which produces a soft white color. This bulb is perfect for your nightstand, living room, or dining room
2. GE Lighting 63589 LED Brightstik 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 800-Lumen Light Bulb with Medium Base, Soft White, 3-Pack
LED Bright Stik illuminates spaces with soft, warm light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a traditional incandescent bulb—including some sockets where a traditional bulb or CFL doesn’t fit. And, LED Bright Stik performs better than a CFL Spiral bulb: instant full brightness, contains no mercury and is rated to last 50% longer than a 10,000 hour CFL while using 23% less energy to provide 800 lumens.
3. 100W Halogen Equivalent Daylight White 6000K LED Light Bulbs, 1000 Lumen 7W, AC 100-265V, E26 Medium Screw Base, Non-Dimmable, 360°Beam Angle No Flicker led Bulb (Pack of 3)
- ✔ 【Good Efficiency】 Save over 90% on electricity bills, Daylight white 6000K, 1000 lumen, equivalent to 100W Halogen bulb, also suitable for 90W 110W 120W.
- ✔ 【Super Bright E26 Lamp】 Easy to install, standard E26 base for all E26/E27 base lighting.
- ✔ 【Non-Dimmable】: These E26 bulbs are not dimmable. Please do not use them with dimmers.Volt: AC 100V-265V
- ✔ 【Widely Used】Suitable for any style of indoor lighting and fixtures, such as kitchen, garage, office, basement, entryway and hallway, living room, bedroom, etc.
- ✔ 【Warranty】 24 months warranty, lifespan of 30,000 hours, please contact us if there have any problem, we will try our best to help you solve the problem.
3 pack E26 LED Light Bulbs, 100-265V 7W(100W Halogen Equivalent), daylight white 6000k, 1000 lumens.
Save on electricity bills:
High lumen per watt, almost no power wasted in heat output, brighter than traditional bulbs, 360 beam angle, and energy savings of over 90%.
Wide range of applications:
Ideal alternatives, lighting for kitchen, garage, office, basement, entryway and hallway, living room, bedroom, etc.
No UV or IR radiation, zero pollution compared to fluorescent bulbs, safe for children and pets.
►These E26 bulbs are not dimmable. Turn off the power before replacing the lamp.
Chips: 66 x 5730 LEDS
Condition: Brand new
Lamp Size (Φ x H): 1.1 x 2.95 in(28 x 75 mm)
Color Temperature: 6000k (daylight white )
CRI: 85 Ra
Beam Angle: 360°
Input Voltage: AC 100V-265 V
Shape: E26 Bulb
Luminous Flux: 1000 lumens
Lifespan: 30000 hours
Material: Ceramic and PC
Halogen light bulb equivalent: 100W
Package: 3 x E26 LED light bulb
4. AmazonBasics 40W Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- AmazonBasics 40W Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
- With a life of 10,000 hours, the bulb will last over 9 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 450 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, the bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmosphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 6 watts of energy, saving up to $37.40 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $0.72 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand
5. Sunco Lighting 10 Pack A15 LED Bulb, 8W=60W, 2700K Soft White, Dimmable, 800 LM, E26 Base, Indoor/Outdoor Light – UL, Energy Star
- Top Rated Dimmable A15 LED Bulb E26 Base
- DIMMABLE – Seamless dimming capabilities (10%-100%) that fit any mood or decor. Our A15 LED bulbs give off sunlight-like quality (CRI80+) for true color rendering, ideal applications include bedroom, kitchen, living areas, lamps and offices.
- GO GREEN – Convert to LED with Sunco for instant energy savings (up to 85%)! Sunco’s LEDs are eco-friendly (no UV, IR, or mercury) and last longer than traditional bulbs (halogen, incandescent, fluorescent) with a lifetime +15,000 hours.
- UL CERTIFIED & ENERGY STAR LISTED – We uphold the highest standards for all our products by testing each product for optimal performance and safety. Our A15 LED lights provide instant bright light and no buzzing or flickering for maximum eye comfort.
- SUNCO BENEFITS – 5-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
6. Hansang A15 LED Bulb Light 6 Watt (60w Equivalent),E26 Base,G45 Bulb,Ra83 600lm 2700K Warm White 120V for Ceiling Droplight,House Lighting No Dimmable 6 Pack
- PERFECT REPLACEMENT – The G45 LED Bulbs are great replacement for 60w incandescent light bulbs.
- LONG LIFESPAN 30,000 hours lifetime reduces your money greatly!
- ENERGY SAVING – It delivers lumen of an equivalent of a 60 Watt incandescent bulb but only consumes 6W of power, which is high efficient light bulbs
- SUPERIOR LIGHT QUALITY – Non-flickering light prevents eye fatigue and creates a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY – We provide 100% replacement or refund service for our quality problem.
7. LED A15 Light Bulb, 7W (50W Equivalent) 500 Lumens, 5000K Daylight, E26 Medium Base, 120V, UL Listed, (4 Pack)
- LED 7 WATT A15 BULB – Provides 500 Lumens of output; Bright 5000K Day Light color; Standard E26 Medium base
- SMALL A15 REFRIGERATOR LIGHT BULB – Smaller shape than the standard A19 shape; White plastic shatterproof bulb; 200° beam angle
- APPLICATIONS – Ideal for select kitchen appliances, refrigerators and freezers, ceiling fans, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, porches and patios; Perfect for lamps, sconces, vanity and pendant lights; Great for home, office, and commercial use
- LONG LASTING – Lasts 25,000 hours; Instant on; Flicker free
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Uses 80% less energy than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Reduces energy consumption and costs; UL Listed
These Xtricity LED A15 Light Bulbs are the perfect solution for your home or business lighting needs. These shatterproof bulbs will reduce energy consumption and costs and can be used in many different applications. These A15 shape bulbs have a slightly smaller shape than the traditional A19 shaped bulb making it perfect for select appliances as well as general lighting use. These bulbs provide 500 Lumens of output and feature a bright 5000k Daylight color. The standard E26 medium base will fit into any E26 lighting application.
- Ceiling Fan Lights
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Retail Shops
- Coffee shops
- 7 Watt
- 500 Lumens
- E26 Medium Base
- 50W Equivalent
- 5000k Daylight
- Instant On
- 200° beam angle
- UL listed
The protection of the environment and energy efficiency is communicated through all Xtricity products. We only use recycled carton paper and eco-friendly ink in our packaging. By doing so, we do our share in keeping our environment green.
8. 60W Equivalent, A19 LED Light Bulb, 5000K Daylight, E26 Base, Non-Dimmable, 750lm, UL Listed, 4-Pack
- ????【Technical Features】60 watt equivalent, E26 base, 5000K daylight, non-dimmable, A19 shape, AC-120V, CRI 80, 220 degree,turn on instantly.
- ????【Superior Light Quality】Non-flickering light and zero harsh glares prevents eye fatigue and provides a comfortable, stress-free atmosphere.
- ????【Eco-friendly】No breakable parts and free of toxic chemicals. No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation. Safe for your family and environment.
- ????【Energy Saving & Long-lasting】Save up to 85% on energy costs by replacing 60W with just 9W, average 15,000 hours, up to 13.7 years(3 hours per day).
- ????【UL Certified & 2 Years Warranty】Built with premium materials and circuitry, our A19 LED bulbs are certified by the rigorous safety standards of UL.Long service life with 2 year warranty.
9. Bioluz LED 40 Watt LED Light Bulbs, 40W A19 Bulbs Use only 6 Watts, Warm White 2700K Non-Dimmable A19 LED Light Bulbs 6-Pack
- 40 Watt Light Bulb Replacement using only 6 watts
- 450 Lumens of Warm Bright Light
- Excellent in all lamps and fixtures
- beautiful when on or off
- 2700K color temperature matches the color of existing incandescents
- Instant on at full brightness with wide light dispersment
- High power LED per watt standard
Bioluz LED introduces our new ECO Series A19 LED light bulbs. With a standard medium screw base and near identical incandescent light quality, the ECO Series is the perfect bulb, at the right price, to replace your high-energy consuming incandescent bulbs, or your harsh, mercury containing CFLs.
Replaces either 60W (using 9w) or 40W (using 6w), Bioluz LED’s new ECO Series offers superior energy savings versus the competition at a price point that makes sense today.
Don’t settle for less!
The ECO Series offers beautifully styled lamps for your home and office. Warm and bright, Bioluz LED high performance lamps offer aesthetically pleasing designs combined with quality and energy efficiency. Now for the first time, add Bioluz LED energy efficient ECO Series LEDs to your home or office while maintaining the cosmetic beauty, brightness and color you’ve come to love.
What are Lumens and Kelvins?
Lumens are a measurement of how much light is generated – or brightness – each lumen emits approximately the same amount of light as one candle.
Kelvin represents the “color” (which is based on the temperature) of the light.
Bioluz LEDs are manufactured so that our 2700K (2700 Kelvin) bulbs are nearly identical in color to incandescent bulbs. Our 3000K bulbs are designed to match halogen bulbs.
We’ve found that bulbs which are 4-5000K generate a bluish tint on objects (like at a hospital or office building) and are not as comforting in a home.
Many brands sell and market higher Kelvin (4-5000) bulbs with lower lumens to make them “appear” brighter. Bioluz LED manufactures the correct color bulbs with exceptionally bright, energy efficient LEDs, so you get the color and brightness you’re accustomed to without the harsh effect of higher color temperatures.
10. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Soft White, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 2-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 2700 Kelvin, this bulb provides a soft white light, creating a comfortable atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 10.5 watts of energy, saving up to $81.68 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.26 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
- Not eligible for shipments to California
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Bulb 9W 120V for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!