The Best Refrigerator Poly Water Line
We spent many hours on research to finding refrigerator poly water line, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best refrigerator poly water line, you should not miss this article. refrigerator poly water line coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 refrigerator poly water line by our suggestions
843 reviews analysed
1. LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot, Poly Tubing
Highlights: For installation of humidifiers iice makers and evaporative coolers Include 1/4 x 25 poly tubing, and self piercing saddle valve 1 Kit/Polybag.
From the Manufacturer
LDR 509 5100 Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit , 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot, Poly Tubing. 1/4-Inch X 25-Foot Ice Maker/Humidifier Installation Kit With Poly Tubing includes tubing, self-piercing saddle valve and fitting. Install ice maker or humidifier without turning water off.
2. Ice Maker And Humidifier Installation Kit by Choice Hose And Tubing | Poly Tubing, Includes Everything Necessary For Complete Installation
- EASILY CONNECT TO YOUR REFRIGERATOR OR FREEZER. Attach to your fridge / freezer and enjoy a cup of delicious, crisp water with crystal clear ice cubes in no time! Great for both on-the-door ice/water dispensers and in-freezer ice cube machines. Poly tubing is lead-free and completely safe for potable water, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before.
- SET UP YOUR HUMIDIFIER/EVAPORATIVE COOLER IN NO TIME! Quickly and easily attach to your boiler or furnace, then sit back and enjoy the results. Poly tubing is durable and reliable
- connect your humidifier now and enjoy it for years to come.
- POLY TUBING is durable, reliable, and will leave your water tasting as fresh and pure as before. Set includes ¼” X 25’ poly tubing- enough to comfortably accommodate any ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation.
- COMPLETE INSTALLATION KIT includes poly tubing, self-piercing saddle valve, and fittings This universal, all-inclusive kit is designed with metal fittings to ensure a solid and dependable connection. Included instructions make DIY installation a breeze!
- NO NEED TO TURN OFF WATER. Easily complete installation without the hassle of shutting off your water supply while you work. EASY DO-IT-YOURSELF INSTALLATION. Includes step-by-step instructions. Limited lifetime warranty. Manufacturer part number 509 5100R. Make it yours today!
Get your appliances set up quickly and easily with this ice maker/ humidifier/ evaporative cooler installation kit. Poly tubing is durable and reliable, and will not ruin the fresh taste of your water. This complete installation kit includes everything necessary for installation, plus step-by-step instructions to make D-I-Y installation a breeze. Best of all, there’s no need to shut off your water supply during installation! Limited lifetime warranty. Make it yours today!
3. Whirlpool 8212547RP 5-Feet Pex Ice Maker Hook-up Kit
This is a genuine replacement part.
From the Manufacturer
Refrigerator water supply kit includes everything needed for easy installation and fits most refrigerators. Refrigerator water supply kit provides water to ice makers, ice and water dispensers, freestanding ice makers, humidifiers, and evaporator coolers. Refrigerator water supply kit contains one 5-Feet pex tubing and fittings.
4. General Electric WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WX08X10015 Refrigerator Water Line
5. Eastman 48392 Flexible Stainless Steel Braided Ice Maker Connector with Brass Nuts, 1/4-Inch Comp X 1/4-Inch Comp, 25-Feet
- LENGTH: The line length of this ice maker connector is 25-feet
- CONNECTION: This connector has 1/4-inch Comp x 1/4-inch Comp connection
- MATERIAL: This ice maker connector hose is made of high-impact braided 304 stainless steel exterior with a PVC core, nylon reinforcement and a clear vinyl outer shell which provides strength
- DURABLE: The sturdy stainless steel supply line makes it durable preventing kinking and has nickel-plated brass nuts which ensure tight fitting
- EASY INSTALLATION: This flexible supply line is very easy to install
The Eastman 48392 Ice Maker Connector has a 1/4-inch comp x 1/4-inch comp connection and is 25-feet long. It is an ideal ice maker connector for use, featuring a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior, plc. core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, and a clear vinyl outer shell. For secure fitting, it comes with nickel-plated brass nuts.
Eastman’s 25′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Hose is the standard in icemaker supply lines. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and enables easy installation.
MAINTAINANCE: For use with water in accessible locations only.
• Shut off the water before installing.
• Inspect product before installing. Do not use if damaged in any way.
• Metal nuts – HAND-TIGHTEN, plus ¼ turn with a wrench.
• Do not over tighten.
• Do not use thread lubricants, tape, or putty.
• Do not expose to corrosive materials.
• Over tightening, using lubricants or exposure to corrosive materials can damage nut, connector, valves, or appliance and cause failure, leaking, or flood and property damage.
• This part must be inspected after installation and every six months thereafter. Replace if damaged, leaking or corroded.
• DO NOT reuse
• CAUTION: Improper installation can cause leaks with water damage.
From the Manufacturer
Eastman’s 25′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Hose is the standard in icemaker supply lines. Its quality is determined by what you can’t see. The supply line features a pvc core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell, and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and is easy to install.
6. Eastman 48398 Copper Ice Maker Installation Kit with Self-Piercing Saddle Valve and 15 ft. Copper Tube
- CONTENTS: Eastman’s 15 foot Copper Icemaker Installation Kit includes everything you need to connect a water line to your icemaker. The icemaker installation kit includes 1/4-inch x 15′ Copper Tube, Self-piercing saddle valve,1/4-inch Union, Female flare x 1/4-inch Comp adapter
- COMPATIBILTY: It is a universal icemaker hookup kit which can easily fit most major refrigerator brands. The 15 ft. roll of copper tubing can be cut to length for a perfect fit
- DURABLE: The copper body of the tube provides long-lasting durability
- MATERIAL: The tube is made of high quality, heavy-duty copper which provides strength and durability
- EASY INSTALLATION: The ice humidifier package includes additional hardware which makes it easy to install without any hassle
The Eastman 48398 Ice Maker Installation Kit is the perfect solution for any household. It includes a 15 Feet tube which is made of high-quality copper that provides strength and durability. The 15 ft. roll of copper tubing can be cut to length for a perfect fit.
The kit is universal which fits many major refrigerator brands with ease and provides water to ice-makers, ice and water dispensers. The package includes 15′ copper water supply line, 1 self-piercing saddle valve and union, and a female flare x comp adapter. The Eastman Icemaker Installation Kit includes everything you need to connect a water line to your icemaker.
From the Manufacturer
Eastman’s 15′ Copper Installation Kit includes everything you need for easy installation. The kit fits most refrigerators and provides water to icemakers, ice and water dispensers. Packaging includes a 15′ copper water supply line, 1 self-piercing saddle valve and union, and a female flare x comp adapter. Additional installation hardware is included.
7. 5/16" to 5/16" Refrigerator Water Line Tube Connector Unit for GE Replace WR02X11330
- Part Number WR02X11330 replaces: 963908, AP3414915, WR02X10471, WR2X11330.
- Quick connector for plastic water line – 5/16″ to 5/16″
- Quick connect fittings size: 8mm to 8mm
- material: plastic
- Works with the following brands :General Electric, Hotpoint
- Fixes the following symptoms :Leaking | Not dispensing water
WR02X11330 Refrigerator Water Tube Fitting
8. Supplying Demand 6 Foot PEX Water Line Fits WX08X10006 8212547RP
- Alternate part numbers include WX08X10006, 8212547RP
- 6 Foot Pex Line with Built-In Flares
- Easy to install
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging. 1-year Supplying Demand warranty provided as long as purchased through authorized sellers of Pandora’s OEM Appliance Parts.
6-foot pex line with built-in flare connections. Perfect water line for coiling behind a refrigerator, freezer, and/or tight space. This is the preferred water line to use over copper. Copper tends to oxidize over time and also is not friendly in kinks and/or tight spacing. For peace of mind replace your water lines with this pex line. With built-in flares, it is easy to install and quick to change out. This is not a GE OEM product. The GE brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the GE brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. “The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed herein Supplying Demand are registered and unregistered trademarks of Supplying Demand, its affiliates, and others. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed herein without the written permission of Supplying Demand or such third party that may own the trademark displayed herein. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed herein, or any other content on this website, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.”
9. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Refrigerator Poly Water Line for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!