Finding your suitable readers for scientific freezer is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for scientific freezer including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
731 reviews analysed
1. Heathrow Scientific HS120376 True North Flatpack PP Freezer Boxes, 81 Place, 1.5/2 mL, Blue (Pack of 10)
2. Alkali Scientific SB2CC-100 White 2" Cardboard Freezer Box with 100-Cell Divider, 5-1/4" Length x 5-1/4" Width x 2" Height (10 boxes/pk)
3. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
4. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
5. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
6. Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
7. IVYX Scientific Mini 5L Incubator – Precise Temperature Control from 0°C to +65°C, 12V/110V
- VERSATILE: Can be set as a refrigerator or warm incubator
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: from 0°C to +65°C in increments of 1°C. If kept on the same shelf, temperature fluctuations of 0.5°C
- CAN BOTH HEAT AND COOL: Can cool down down ~23°C below ambient temperature, heat up to 65°C
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: external dimensions of 8x11x12 in, internal dimensions of 6x6x10 inches. 5L capacity while only weighting 9 lbs
- PORTABLE: 110V Standard power cord included, as well as a 12V car adapter allowing it to run on the go
This incubator functions as a refrigerator or warm incubator by means of a thermoelectric (Peltier) system. Two removable shelves creates 3 platforms. The desired temperature is set on the digital LED display, and the incubator immediately starts heating or cooling, while accurately monitoring the temperature inside and displaying it on the LED panel. NOTE: There is a temperature gradient inside the unit, but the temperature is stable within each shelf.
The mini incubator can heat samples up to 65°C while using only 46W at 110V. A temperature gradient is present inside the chamber: the temperature at the top shelf is higher than on the bottom shelf. Within each shelf, the temperature only fluctuates by 0.5°C.
The mini incubator is able to cool down ~23°C below ambient temperature, using only 54W at 110V. While technically able to be set to -18°C, at normal room temperature it will go down to -3°C. Again, a temperature gradient is present between the top and the bottom, but within each shelf, the temperature fluctuates by only 0.5°C
With a small footprint of 8 in x 11 in x 12 in, this mini incubator will not take valuable space while having a 5L (6x6x10 in) chamber volume.
At only 9 lbs the mini incubator is easy to move around. A 12V DC car power cord allows the unit to heat or cool your samples on the go.
Power: 46W (heating) – 54W (cooling)
Voltage: 110V AC/ 12V DC
External dimensions: 8x11x12 inches / 20x28x31 cm
Internal dimensions: 6x6x10 inches / 15x15x25 cm
Weight: 9 lbs / 4 kgs
Volume: 5 Liters
Temperature range: -5°C to +65°C
Temperature fluctuations: +/-0.5°C (if kept on the same shelf)
8. Thomas 6430 Traceable Excursion-Trac Datalogging Thermometer, 1 Bottle Probe
9. OXO Good Grips Flexible Scoop
- Perfect for scooping ice, flour, cereal, pet food and more
- Leave the Scoop in your freezer’s ice maker for convenient scooping of ice cubes
- Approximately 1-cup capacity
- Head flexes for controlled pouring into narrow containers
- Compact head fits in a wide variety of canisters and bins
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free
OXO’s handy Scoop is a versatile addition to your kitchen, perfect for scooping ice, flour, cereal and more. The compact head fits easily into all sorts of canisters and bins and is flexible for easy funneling into smaller containers. Try leaving this Scoop in your freezer’s ice maker; the Scoop stays comfortable to the touch and ice cubes won’t stick to it. A soft handle provides a comfortable, firm grip. The Scoop holds approximately 1 cup.
10. Thomas ABS Plastic Traceable Refrigerator and Freezer Thermometer, with Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F, -50 to 70 degree C
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Scientific Freezer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!